HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 E.S.P.eon?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5254
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: E.S.P.eon?!?   Sat May 02, 2015 10:41 am

HOLY CRAP WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS?!?



HOW HAS THIS TAKEN ME 14 YEARS TO FIGURE OUT?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Mellon
Level 5 CPU


  Samus
  344
  mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Sun May 03, 2015 6:45 am

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS AN U.M.B.R EON?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Sat May 09, 2015 7:35 am

Mellon wrote:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS AN U.M.B.R EON?!?
umbra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU


  336

PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Sun May 10, 2015 9:57 pm

What's a K.E.C.L.EON?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5254
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Mon May 11, 2015 1:20 am

GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
What's a K.E.C.L.EON?
http://www.chemsafetypro.com/Topics/Korea/Korea_Existing_Chemicals_List_KECL.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Slissith



  Bowser
  2214
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Mon May 11, 2015 1:22 am

WHAT IS A C.H.A.R.M.E.L.EON?

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU


  336

PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Mon May 11, 2015 9:56 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
GoldenYuiitusin wrote:
What's a K.E.C.L.EON?
http://www.chemsafetypro.com/Topics/Korea/Korea_Existing_Chemicals_List_KECL.html
Kecleon confirmed for Poison type Eeveelution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Random
  2741
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Mon May 11, 2015 10:12 am

K.E.K.leon

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Slissith



  Bowser
  2214
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 am

Slissith wrote:
WHAT IS A C.H.A.R.M.E.L.EON?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Charmel

ok

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5254
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Mon May 11, 2015 12:43 pm


I can see the resemblance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Mellon
Level 5 CPU


  Samus
  344
  mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Wed May 13, 2015 12:44 pm

Your Ganon-ness, please let the world know what an E.M.P.O.L.eon is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: E.S.P.eon?!?   Today at 6:27 am

Back to top Go down
 
E.S.P.eon?!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum