Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smashfan247
Level 2 CPU

N/A

Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.) Empty
PostSubject: Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.)   Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Before explaining the details, I will show content first, this includes pictures and some videos to start warming up for our ideas and references.

Spoiler:

https://2img.net/h/s8.postimg.cc/xsmcd6el1/Little_root_town_idea.png

(I included the link here if someone complaint if the image looks too big for this topic. Just let me know and the image shown above will be removed as soon as I get your reply.)

Okay, now we are finally through with the content stuff above, allow me to explain my request. I think this is going to be the most unique and maybe a little unusual for some parts of this stage. I wanted this stage in the game because of a character I really wanted in so badly and her name is May, this is the town she lives in and a favorite location I like in the Pokemon series because I know this is May's place and she is my favorite character so the only best stage I could ever come up with for her is this, Littleroot Town!

Littleroot Town is not a very large stage but the houses shown here can take up some walking space because everybody will be fighting on top of the roofs of these houses and fighters can stand and walk between the buildings but cannot go through them unless if there is a possibility in your program to make fighters fight on top of the houses and drop down on the ground. The roofs should function like platforms and maybe there should be edges to grab on too. This very simple drawing is just like a blue print or simple concept without too much details or shades in order to show an example of this stage. The light green bushes is the grass and Pokemon can hide in there and pop up when opponents land there so don't stay for too long around that green grassy area or you might get hit by random wild Pokemon!

Just near the end, is a small cave and this cave should be perfect for anyone with very high damage so they won't get killed blown away so easily just like in Great Temple or in some other stages with great hiding places for recovery! This stage is so unique because the props around this stage can be destroyed by the fighters like mailboxes, trash cans, the danger sign, and anyone can even pick up those flower pottery and can be thrown around against opponents as well!

Beware staying on the ground for too long though, Pokemon trainers riding on their bicycles will run over anyone in the way and also the trees shown here will be used for platforms just like in the Onett stage. I want this stage to share similarities with Onett because Onett is missing here and I would like a better stage to replace it anyway if there won't be any Earthbound stages planned. I added some additional platforms as you can see on the map I have made with ms paint.

The song videos above are just music suggestions. I would like the theme song to have rock or jazz  depending on the maker here. I would really love to see May appearing in this game and the town she lives as a stage for everyone to fight on!

Please let me know what you think and if there are any errors, I will be back to fix it! Best regards.

Last edited by Smashfan247 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler added and thanks for helping out!)
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.)   Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Please, put you large image in a spoiler.

With that being said, the layout seems pretty interesting, and I like how you improvised by including a cave and some random trees.

The hazards doesn't seem too original, and it feels a little cramped, but other than that you at least have my support.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.)   Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:44 am

Sure, I'd be fine with this. But then again, this isn't exactly the most famous Pokémon location. It's just another starting town with nothing much to offer. Yes, you tried making up some additional locations like the cave, but starting towns like Vaniville from Kalos and Aspertia City from Unova each offer something unique like being closed off by gates or having a staircase leading up to a nice view. In Littleroot (Not Little Root) there are only 2 houses, a lab and some trees.

Now I know that you really like May and Gen 3, but that's really not a big excuse. I really REALLY love Kid Icarus Uprising, but I haven't even bothered to post my ideas on stages, Palutena or even Dark pit
Back to top Go down
Smashfan247
Level 2 CPU

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.)   Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:41 am

Please, don't even mentioned Kid Icarus, that's should not be in the topic. I want to keep this Pokemon only topic and I want us to give this stage a chance. I know a town stage sounds plain but with people riding their bikes and green bushes for wild Pokemon to attack makes this stage unique! I even come up with the cave idea because I don't like stages that are too flat or too easy for anyone getting knocked off.

I don't care what your opinion is but I am leaving everything to the developers, if they don't like my May or her stage then I will have to delete her if my request is not working.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.)   Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:45 am

Smashfan247 wrote:
With people riding their bikes and green bushes for wild Pokemon to attack makes this stage unique!
Please remind me why we can't implement this into a Pallet Town stage?
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.)   Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Because this is the same person that wants May in Smash Crusade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.)   Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Root Town (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1