HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion   Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:39 pm

Oh this is gonna be fun to explain... OK, so the stage would be a Final Destination platform at the start of the racetrack, and would move with the race. That's kinda it. Except, during the whole match, the fighters would be getting shot at by Burst Shotgun shells, gattling guns, mines, and missiles by the various turrets around the stage. Don't worry, I have personally played as a driver, and the turrets aren't a great shot, so this shouldn't be a problem. During the match, the arch, which is a huge part of the stage, may collapse, like in the origin game, causing the platform to take a different route. That's basically all I can say about this stage. Anyone else surprised I pulled a stage from an obscure XBLA game?
Back to top Go down
http://ninjastormer.deviantart.com/
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion   Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Axtran wrote:
Anyone else surprised I pulled a stage from an obscure XBLA game?

Not me.
Back to top Go down
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion   Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:00 am

Why should this stage be in the game? As of now, there are VERY few non-Nintedo stages in Crusade. There's Planet's Core from Final Fantasy 7, but that game is praised worldwide as "One of the best RPG's ever" (Though personally I think FFVII is overrated). There's also Tetris, which was a Gameboy launch title and was a huge part in the Gameboy's success. Basically everyone knows those two games.

The game your stage is from, Harm's Way, is just like you said "An Obscure XBLA game". By using the power of Google, I was able to find out more about the game. Apparently it's a mediocre free-to-play game that has absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo at all. The fact that I had to use Google to find out about this game in itself shows how obscure and unrelevant to anything this game is. Honeslty Axtran, at least TRY to make an interesting and detailed suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion   Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Stage Discussion :: Unofficial Stages-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com