Share | 

Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axtran
Level 3 CPU

Weegee

PostSubject: Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion   Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:39 pm

Oh this is gonna be fun to explain... OK, so the stage would be a Final Destination platform at the start of the racetrack, and would move with the race. That's kinda it. Except, during the whole match, the fighters would be getting shot at by Burst Shotgun shells, gattling guns, mines, and missiles by the various turrets around the stage. Don't worry, I have personally played as a driver, and the turrets aren't a great shot, so this shouldn't be a problem. During the match, the arch, which is a huge part of the stage, may collapse, like in the origin game, causing the platform to take a different route. That's basically all I can say about this stage. Anyone else surprised I pulled a stage from an obscure XBLA game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjastormer.deviantart.com/
Slissith

Bowser
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion   Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Axtran wrote:
Anyone else surprised I pulled a stage from an obscure XBLA game?

Not me.

Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mellon
Level 5 CPU

Samus
  mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion   Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:00 am

Why should this stage be in the game? As of now, there are VERY few non-Nintedo stages in Crusade. There's Planet's Core from Final Fantasy 7, but that game is praised worldwide as "One of the best RPG's ever" (Though personally I think FFVII is overrated). There's also Tetris, which was a Gameboy launch title and was a huge part in the Gameboy's success. Basically everyone knows those two games.

The game your stage is from, Harm's Way, is just like you said "An Obscure XBLA game". By using the power of Google, I was able to find out more about the game. Apparently it's a mediocre free-to-play game that has absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo at all. The fact that I had to use Google to find out about this game in itself shows how obscure and unrelevant to anything this game is. Honeslty Axtran, at least TRY to make an interesting and detailed suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Navajo Arch (Harm's Way) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1