HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old style of Crusade~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Real Rita Mordio
Level 2 CPU
The Real Rita Mordio

The old style of Crusade~ Empty
PostSubject: The old style of Crusade~   The old style of Crusade~ EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:49 pm

So while I was at school today, my friends and I were playing Crusade like we normally do. The fun, hard hitting game, right?

I didn't actually start playing Crusade until the latest demo for it had been released. I thought it was cool how it required few keys, and it was really fast (Like melee, or that's how i feels to me.)

I compared the demo to he game how it is now, and the demo runs a lot faster...(granted, on school computes..that's saying a lot.) I know the demo has a smaller file size, but still.

What gets me the most are the controls. In the demo, I personally thought they were flawless. i could have one key for a smash attack, it just depends on what way i'm facing.

My point is that it didn't need half as many keys as the new release does. Does this not bug anyone else?

I'm either making a wonderful point, or there's clearly an option I'm missing in controls, which makes a huge fool out of myself....I just miss the simple days, friends~
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: The old style of Crusade~   The old style of Crusade~ EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:06 pm

You can have controls identical to 0.8.4 by setting run type to hold2walk and setting smash type to "no c-stick". Without c-stick enabled, the down smash/smash button can be used for any direction smash attack in combination with your direction keys. With hold2walk, you get auto-running like Crusade once was (lacked walk entirely) plus the option to walk by holding the appropriate button. This is the setup i use.
Back to top Go down
The Real Rita Mordio
Level 2 CPU
The Real Rita Mordio

PostSubject: Re: The old style of Crusade~   The old style of Crusade~ EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:33 pm

....You're a life saver...

Since i started out with the demo (And never played the versions of Crusade from before) I was used to how it was then. But thank you for the help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old style of Crusade~   The old style of Crusade~ Empty

Back to top Go down

The old style of Crusade~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1