Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SP

cellularSP

Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail) Empty
PostSubject: Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail)   Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 pm

I'm pretty sure that most of you have at least heard of the Oregon Trail. I know personally that many a kid played it during class trips to the computer lab in middle school.

I think that it holds a special place in the hearts of many a person, and that is why I think that it would be truly fitting to have a stage representative of the game in Crusade.

And before you ask, the Oregon Trail has appeared on Nintendo Consoles, specifically the DSi, the 3DS, and the Wii. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oregon_Trail_(video_game).

Honestly, this could be a fairly simple stage, I think.

You play on a continuously moving bull-drawn wagon. You can fight on the wagon, bull, the ground, etc, though if you are on the ground you are slowly pulled away from the wagon until you are KO'd.

As for hazards, there are a few options if people want them.

The shooting parts of the game were always one of the more memorable parts of the game, so there could be parts of the stage that the wagon stops and ducks and other animals are shot at, which could damage players.

Another thing we could have is disease. One of the hilarious parts of the game was to name your party after your friends, and then you could say "welp, X died of a cold" or whatever. Players could possibly be randomly diagnosed with various diseases, which could possibly slow them down, make them deal less damage, take more damage, slowly receive damage over time, etc etc.

The wagon itself could be modeled after some more modern appearances of the game:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail)   Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Sure, you have my support.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail)   Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:10 am

support, looks interesting
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU
GoldenYuiitusin

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail)   Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:22 am

Only if players can randomly die from dysentery.

I motherloving support this.
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail)   Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:52 pm

This is honestly one of the best stage ideas I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjastormer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail)   Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wagon Train (The Oregon Trail)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1