HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU

Pac-Man

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:31 am

CJ wrote:
what you think of a "wind" mechanic?, It could help to make Boggy B it even more unique?

It sounds pretty cool but how would it work in a Smash setting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:22 am

I'm not sure, maybe we could add a wind bar to the Boggy B HUD?, and the wind direction change from time to time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU

Pac-Man

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:46 am

After looking at the moveset again, I'm not so sure about the wind mechanic. The u-tilt bow and bazooka are the only weapons that would be affected by wind, at least if we want to keep things canon.

As a side note, I kinda feel that the current Down B is a bit much. I think we should try limiting the amount of helpers to 4 max. If I were to choose 4 helpers I would say:
1. Sheep (moderate damage + detonator)
2. Skunk (poison)
3. Mad Cow (high damage)
4. Old Woman (highest damage + steady timing)

I had a hard time choosing between Old Woman and Inflatable Scouser (IS). The IS is more unique and gives potential to follow-ups but Old Woman is more iconic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:46 am

I guess you're right
Back to top Go down
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:56 pm

Support, why not? I usually back up my supports, but I just like the idea of playing as a worm. He's pretty iconic too I suppose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Lego Shaq wrote:
Support, why not? I usually back up my supports, but I just like the idea of playing as a worm. He's pretty iconic too I suppose.
Thanks, I hope to get more support
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:52 pm

heck I'll support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:24 pm

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
heck I'll support
Great, Thanks Steve
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU

Pac-Man

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:38 pm

I'd like to supply some reasons why Boggy B would be a worthy candidate in Crusade.

-The Worms franchise has been around for more than 20 years and is still going.
-The Worms franchise also had at least one game on every Nintendo console from the SNES to the Wii. They even had games on the handheld systems from the Game Boy to the DS.
-Boggy B would represent Artillery games, a genre that's not yet represented in Crusade or any Smash game for that matter.

If you like, you can add that to the OP, CJ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 6 CPU

Mario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:22 pm

Can we also add when ever Boggy uses a Ryu move he gains his headband? 'Cause doesn't that happen in the games?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU

Pac-Man

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Braystar wrote:
Can we also add when ever Boggy uses a Ryu move he gains his headband? 'Cause doesn't that happen in the games?

Yep. That would be his Fire Punch and his Dragon Ball move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:25 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
I'd like to supply some reasons why Boggy B would be a worthy candidate in Crusade.

-The Worms franchise has been around for more than 20 years and is still going.
-The Worms franchise also had at least one game on every Nintendo console from the SNES to the Wii. They even had games on the handheld systems from the Game Boy to the DS.
-Boggy B would represent Artillery games, a genre that's not yet represented in Crusade or any Smash game for that matter.

If you like, you can add that to the OP, CJ.
Added, Thanks TaXMaN
Back to top Go down
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU

Ness
  EnderSean311

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:16 pm

Hey, i've never played a Worms game, but this guy's moveset looks real interesting. I support!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Sean_McMuffin wrote:
Hey, i've never played a Worms game, but this guy's moveset looks real interesting. I support!
Great, Thanks

Edit:
I Updated the moveset
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!   Today at 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Boggy B (Worms) Discussion: Fire Incoming!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2