Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat) Empty
PostSubject: Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat)   Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat) F3546910

Spoiler:

History:

Why the pyramid argus about other emblematic stages as Deadpool or The Pit?
Unlike other stages The piramyde is uneven, it is also the key stage in changing timeline

Stage Hazard
in the pit of the pyramid is blaze players can defeat him to increase his strength and power temporarily, but will not be easy task because blaze attack anyone who approaches

also will be able to see characters from Mortal Kombat fighting in the background

Stage Music

Last edited by CJ on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
bubsyplz
Level 3 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat)   Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:31 pm

how about having MK Characters come into the playing feild? i support this.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat)   Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:29 pm

I actually like this stage choice. Not really the most recognizable stage in the series, but definitely one worth mentioning.

I can imagine this stage looking like this in layout by description.

First off, this stage would be a walk-off stage since this pyramid is located within a crater in the middle of nowhere.

The rim of the crater will act as walls that block half of the right and left camera boundaries. The pyramid would be at the center of the crater towering the entire stage. Various Mortal Kombat characters will fight at the ground floor in the right and left areas between the pyramid and crater rims.

Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat)   Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Smash King wrote:

I actually like this stage choice. Not really the most recognizable stage in the series, but definitely one worth mentioning.

I can imagine this stage looking like this in layout by description.

First off, this stage would be a walk-off stage since this pyramid is located within a crater in the middle of nowhere.

The rim of the crater will act as walls that block half of the right and left camera boundaries. The pyramid would be at the center of the crater towering the entire stage. Various Mortal Kombat characters will fight at the ground floor in the right and left areas between the pyramid and crater rims.

I like this idea
This is also one of the few stages of mortal kombat in not being completely flat
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat)   Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:53 am

This is the design that I have in mind
Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat) Dibujo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat)   Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyramid Of Argus (Mortal Kombat)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1