Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirby spark shield glitch and other AI stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrunkenWizard
Level 1 CPU

Kirby spark shield glitch and other AI stuff Empty
PostSubject: Kirby spark shield glitch and other AI stuff   Kirby spark shield glitch and other AI stuff EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:04 pm

So I was playing as Ness against Kirby and the puffball copies my power - or at least he would have in the "real" games - and he uses that spark thing right as I shield it. Instead of making the shield shrink, it starts getting bigger with each hit Shocked. I can't get out of it in any way for some reason, and Kirby never stops using spark unless you hit him out of it. So the shield eventually overtakes the entire screen, and the only way out is to pause and quit the match. While entirely comical, I wouldn't want that to become a regular problem. I'm also wondering why he never stops using spark. It's kind of odd.

Basically every AI I've played against with the exception of meta knight tends to suicide off the edge or suck at recovery to a facepalm worthy level. I give myself half stock of what they have because I expect them to suicide that much. I'm usually right.

Ness/Lucas's PK cannonball is very difficult to aim. It's like there's a circular hitbox on them that decides trajectory based on the exact opposite direction of where PK Thunder strikes the edge. I feel that direction of PK Thunder should influence this more. Now I'm not sure if this counts as a bug/glitch, but when I use PK Cannonball on the ground, sometimes it goes in the other direction. Like I'll hit Ness somewhere on the left, and he'll fly down and to the left Suspect.

Other than that, I haven't run into anything. Great game. I haven't been this pleased with a fan game since the attack on titan tribute game.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

Kirby spark shield glitch and other AI stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby spark shield glitch and other AI stuff   Kirby spark shield glitch and other AI stuff EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:32 pm

All of these issues will be fixed in the upcoming release, thanks for your feedback
Back to top Go down

Kirby spark shield glitch and other AI stuff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1