HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who here is good at earthbound hacking that could help me out?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegaMCAlly
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Who here is good at earthbound hacking that could help me out?   Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:26 pm

http://forum.starmen.net/forum/Community/PKHack/PureBound-WIP-Need-Help/page/1#post2050741
Yea, yeah, I know "why not wait for someone on starmen.net to reply?" Because I already have! I am just having issues with PKHack and I am just curious if anyone here could possibly help me out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

Bowser
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Who here is good at earthbound hacking that could help me out?   Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Ehm

This has to be the most rnsom non-spam/troll thread yet.

If I understand correctly, you want someone to sprite earthbound enemies for you?

Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaMCAlly
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Who here is good at earthbound hacking that could help me out?   Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Kinda... I am just HORRIBLE at spriting and drawing (I amaze myself with some of my drawings) and I also need help for things like how the map layout would be (I want to have it mostly focused in Fourside, change the pallet of Moonside to look like a "corrupted" version of Fourside, and add an extra 3rd version of Fourside, which will mainly be the final rooms in the normal Fourside, but look "purified" and, also, if you haven't figured out yet, this hack is inspired by OFF in a certain way) if you know some people who are good at this stuff, tell me, please! I would appreciate the help very much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

Random
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Who here is good at earthbound hacking that could help me out?   Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
MegaMCAlly
Level 2 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Who here is good at earthbound hacking that could help me out?   Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:19 am

"Screw You!"™ ~ Ally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here is good at earthbound hacking that could help me out?   Today at 12:14 am

Back to top Go down

Who here is good at earthbound hacking that could help me out?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1