HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Revival of Crusade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny64

avatar

  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:18 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Skyrunner65 wrote:
I might sound a bit n00b-ish, but I'm not as good as these other guys.

Can I still participate?

By the way, my greatest accomplishment so far is beating 5 level 10 CPUs (them vs. me), but I have to double my lives.
Crusade tournaments welcome all levels of skill.

Just give it a shot, YOU will be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nohrian Sadist

avatar

  Random
  560
  cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Skyrunner65 wrote:
I might sound a bit n00b-ish, but I'm not as good as these other guys.

Can I still participate?

By the way, my greatest accomplishment so far is beating 5 level 10 CPUs (them vs. me), but I have to double my lives.

I'd check out the big crusade hamachi network as far as practice goes. Also, I know very few tournaments that have skill restrictions at all lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traweezie

avatar

  Random
  1247

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:48 am

updated the op with the meeting place
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
ThatGOSHDARNFox
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  51

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Not sure I agree with suicide moves benefitting the victim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nohrian Sadist

avatar

  Random
  560
  cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:33 pm

ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:
Not sure I agree with suicide moves benefitting the victim.

Getting flame choked while at 0 and losing for it sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatGOSHDARNFox
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  51

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Leafyon wrote:
ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:
Not sure I agree with suicide moves benefitting the victim.

Getting flame choked while at 0 and losing for it sucks.

Yeah, it might suck, but you still got hit by it. Getting hit by rest at 30% sucks, but isn't banned because the person who used the move put themselves at a considerable risk to do that. If Ganon side b's off the edge and misses, then he dies. It's a risk vs reward thing - the moves themselves are (usually) balanced around the fact that if they try to suicide and miss, they will die. I don't see the point in completely neglecting that function of the move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nohrian Sadist

avatar

  Random
  560
  cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:03 pm

ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:
Leafyon wrote:
ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:
Not sure I agree with suicide moves benefitting the victim.

Getting flame choked while at 0 and losing for it sucks.

Yeah, it might suck, but you still got hit by it. Getting hit by rest at 30% sucks, but isn't banned because the person who used the move put themselves at a considerable risk to do that. If Ganon side b's off the edge and misses, then he dies. It's a risk vs reward thing - the moves themselves are (usually) balanced around the fact that if they try to suicide and miss, they will die. I don't see the point in completely neglecting that function of the move.

I'm not saying I agree with this rule. I might even I disagree. I simply stated a reason to consider it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThatGOSHDARNFox
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  51

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Leafyon wrote:
ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:
Leafyon wrote:
ThatGOSHDARNFox wrote:
Not sure I agree with suicide moves benefitting the victim.

Getting flame choked while at 0 and losing for it sucks.

Yeah, it might suck, but you still got hit by it. Getting hit by rest at 30% sucks, but isn't banned because the person who used the move put themselves at a considerable risk to do that. If Ganon side b's off the edge and misses, then he dies. It's a risk vs reward thing - the moves themselves are (usually) balanced around the fact that if they try to suicide and miss, they will die. I don't see the point in completely neglecting that function of the move.

I'm not saying I agree with this rule. I might even I disagree. I simply stated a reason to consider it.

Alrighty. I'd like to see what Traw has to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AgusRPG
Level 1 CPU


  2

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:10 am

Hi I'm new in the page and also SSBC super fan but I have a problem entering to the hamachi network
So excited for 9.1 (pd: in the tournament my name is AgusRPG Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AntonioQuirino_BR
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  Little Mac
  2
  N/A

PostSubject: New Chalenger Comes   Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:52 am

Hi i'm Antonio Quirino. i'm new on this forum and also SSBC super fan and i don't have hamachi network problems,so i will stay tuned for the v9.1.(My Name on Tournament is AntonioQuirino Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SurgeOmega
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  Kirby
  4
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:16 am

Can anyone tell me about, at least, an approximate date of release for 9.1? I'm thinking about entering the tournament as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyAwsomeC
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  Marth
  2
  jochaca

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:40 pm

I feel like I am gonna get rekt so hard but whatever. I'm gonna practice so hard for this tourney!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hakma
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  Lucas
  8
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Im there my lucas is wet n ready
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riolin'
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  Saki
  14
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Hyped!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XOdus
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  Mario
  4
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:52 pm

Sooooo I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
avatar

  Random
  188
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:40 am

Why wouldn't it? It clearly says it'll happen 2 weeks after 9.1 releases!

Kappa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XOdus
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  Mario
  4
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 am

Nix~ wrote:
Why wouldn't it? It clearly says it'll happen 2 weeks after 9.1 releases!

Kappa

You right, it's just that the last post on this was a little over a year so I wasn't sure. That, along with the reveal trailer being released over a year ago. No h8, just wasn't sure if this game was still being worked on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
avatar

  Random
  188
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Be glad no one else was online today. There are so many people who come here first day and ask "Is this game still happening?", thinking they're the first ones to ever say so, and the old guys who have been here too long get annoyed over that, as you can imagine.

Short answer: Yes.

If you look at the Dev Blog section, you'll see that recently the dev team has moved forward with new content for 9.1. They've imposed a weekly blog schedule, and while it's not always on time, it is moving.

Development has been very slow because the team is very small where it counts. Will 9.1 be released in the very near future? Probably not. For now, all you can do is be patient and help out if you can!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XOdus
Level 1 CPU
avatar

  Mario
  4
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Sorry, I could understand how that could be annoying.

I'd be more than willing to help out with music, although I doubt help is needed on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nix~
Level 4 CPU
avatar

  Random
  188
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:03 pm

You can always apply for the dev team! It's open to anyone, and they would enjoy the help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Revival of Crusade   

Back to top Go down
 
Revival of Crusade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Revival of Crusade
» [NEWS] BoLS release their Macharian Crusade suppliment
» Revival of Memories, by Brian E. Lowe (Schabbs) - coding by MCS
» Witch Hunters Mod for Dark Crusade
» Using a controller to play Crusade

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Online Lobby :: Tournament Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum