HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU


  Ristar
  697
  nah

PostSubject: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:03 pm

jak is bae
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Ariand is best husbando
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU


  Geno
  191
  Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Bowser doesn't have a running animation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU


  Ristar
  697
  nah

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:19 pm

This forum is 100% troll-free. And thats a fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM



  Geno
  1755
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:40 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Ariand is best husbando
wot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
This forum is 100% troll-free. And thats a fact.
You know it! Kappa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2211
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:16 pm


_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:33 am

Happy Valentine's Day Ariand-Sempai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3842
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Its threads like these that prevent most from sticking around for very long
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU


  Ristar
  697
  nah

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:42 pm

StayPuft wrote:
Its threads like these that prevent most from sticking around for very long
people come to this forum???!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:48 pm

is crusade still alive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2211
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:41 pm

madam im adam wrote:
is crusade still alive

no

oh hai gern

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Γειά σου sliss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM



  Geno
  1755
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:36 pm

Slissith wrote:
stOOOOOPP
C_Mill24 wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day Ariand-Sempai
ITS NO EVEN THAT TIME YET STilt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:39 pm

AEM wrote:
Slissith wrote:
stOOOOOPP
C_Mill24 wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day Ariand-Sempai
ITS NO EVEN THAT TIME YET STilt
Do you want me to make it that time Kappa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2211
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:06 pm

madam im adam wrote:
Γειά σου sliss

τι κάνεις generic?

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Καλά, ευχαριστώ. Εσύ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM



  Geno
  1755
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:55 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
AEM wrote:
Slissith wrote:
stOOOOOPP
C_Mill24 wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day Ariand-Sempai
ITS NO EVEN THAT TIME YET STilt
Do you want me to make it that time Kappa
you think this relationship goes like this
Spoiler:
 

when in actuality it is like this
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!   Today at 12:30 am

Back to top Go down
 
Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Crusade Facts! State Facts that are True for Others Knowledge!!!
» Nice to know facts!
» GROSS FACTS
» MH3U fun facts
» Rachael Ray - Facts - Get to know the queen of quick

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum