Anime pack!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrNeonShot
Level 1 CPU
MrNeonShot

Anime pack! Empty
PostSubject: Anime pack!   Anime pack! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi! If you don't know me already, my name is MrNeonShot!
I'm a huge fan of smash bros and am super excited to play this game!

I couldn't help but notice that out of all the game characters, there is only one anime character (Goku).
I personally haven't seen any Dragon Ball, but I hear he's a pretty awesome character ^^

Anywho, I think that there is a real lack of anime characters in the game, and would like to offer some suggestions! Bare with me as I suggest these characters and please know that the work you (the staff) has already done is much appreciated!

Also, Spoilers ahead. I tried adding the spoilers tag, but it just makes the text look weird ^^'

Naruto Uzumaki fights his way to becoming hokage!
"Suggesting Naruto? Oh how original!"
Yes, I bet its probably already been suggested, but just listen.
In the series, Naruto has gone from (oh, btw, spoilers) Lonely child with a demon inside him to Ninja in training, to underdog of the chunin exams...
You get what I'm saying? Naruto is an awesome character, and each stage of his life could be an awesome character moveset! I'd especially like to see Ninetails mode Naruto as a playable character!
Plus, he's got a pretty sweet fighting series to have a leg to stand on ^^
Anime pack! 419858-image63w_large

Eren Jaeger joins the fight to save humanity!
If you've seen Attack on Titan, you know Eren goes from punk kid to epic Titan that beats the snot out of other titans
Eren would have a pretty cool moveset in contrast to the other fighters, and his final smash? SUPER EPIC TITAN TRANSFORMATION!
Anime pack! Eren_Yeager_full_body

The Elric Brothers transmute the battle into victory!
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood was one of the coolest anime's I've seen, and I gotta say... Edward and Alphonse were the coolest characters around! I say to add them both because their skill with Alchemy would be an epic element to smash brothers!
You can either have them as individual characters, or as a team! I'd totally love to play as Alphonse or Edward in this game, and I think they'd be an excellent addition to the cast of characters in the game ^^
Anime pack! 77580

Now, I've only seen (and enjoyed) a handful of anime/manga, so I don't know much about other characters. So, to anyone reading with any anime character suggestions, list them here in this topic ^^

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I can't wait to see your idea's!
Back to top Go down
http://mrneonshot.deviantart.com
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

Anime pack! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime pack!   Anime pack! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:55 pm

I understand that you're new but you have to read through the following before making character suggestions:
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t3493-rules-characters-with-existing-threads-please-read-before-creating-a-topic
Back to top Go down

Anime pack!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1