new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) Empty
PostSubject: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Im gonna loose weight, try to enjoy mewtwo for 4 whole months, and get hooked up. Out of 1 of these 3 I'll actually enjoy.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:17 pm

I'm not making any resolution since I'll never follow through with it anyway.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:25 pm

will lrn 2 sprite
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:56 pm

cry in the bathroom less
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Dry

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:58 am

what's "enjoying mewtwo"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:17 am

i'm going to stop being NEET and maybe come out to someone
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:27 am

Dry wrote:
the dlc for 3ds and wii u.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:43 am

To actually learn how to play fighting games instead of learning one universal combo and spamming it with no blocking whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Dry wrote:

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Hipster Bowser wrote:
To actually learn how to play fighting games
are you white

fighting games are like dancing

just don't even try if you're white
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:34 pm

really dislike resolutions because everybody just says "i'm gonna do x" and not carry out with it
instead you should set realistic goals that are more like a shopping list that you can get done with step by step
f.e. during the break i swam every day
the goal was "swim every day for at least 30 minutes during the break"
it's not something generalized like "swim a lot in the break" it's something that makes you just wanna do it and get into the habit of it cause otherwise you feel very bad knowing that you didn't do your daily thing
like idk not brushing your teeth before going to bed. it's just a habit that you get used to

this article probably explains it better than i just did
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:51 pm

but i brush my teeth before i go to bed. My mom says she'd slit my throat if i dont; which could be another way to getting yourself to do the resolutions. have a family member threaten you to do it.
Prblm slvd. :3
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
but i brush my teeth before i go to bed. My mom says she'd slit my throat if i dont; which could be another way to getting yourself to do the resolutions. have a family member threaten you to do it.

It's so nice when someone cares enough for you that he/she threatens you to do something.
Haven't experienced it, but it must be good
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
Gamey DJ wrote:

It's so nice when someone cares enough for you that he/she threatens you to do something.
At some point my mother threatened to shoot me and my siblings.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:07 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
Gamey DJ wrote:

MOST of the times its for a good cause...

I feel sorry for you, and sorry for what i've just said
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
Gamey DJ wrote:

MOST of the times its for a good cause...

I feel sorry for you, and sorry for what i've just said
She was only exaggerating.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:13 pm

But I bet it was a bad experience.

My resolution, learn when to shut up. Which is hard
Oh, and get Smash 3DS
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:53 am

Gamey DJ wrote:
there was actually this guy that invented a bracelet that would shock you if you didn't complete your goals
so yea, warning of pain is a good solution
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:47 pm

My new years resolution:

- quit smoking
- exercise
- get a better job
- find an apartment under $900
- take care of my girlfriend & unborn
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:09 pm

Smash King wrote:

My new years resolution:

- quit smoking
- exercise
- get a better job
- find an apartment under $900
- take care of my girlfriend & unborn

Yay Clap afro flower bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Wow congrats. So your gonna be a Smash Daddy?
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:56 pm

king Wow, SK, congratulations! This is big, big, big news!
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Congratulations SK! Hope everything goes well! Smile
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Hoping every single resolution gets done SK.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:12 am

Wow, that's astounding to hear SK, Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be able to achieve each part of your resolution.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:23 am

AEM wrote:
Wow, that's astounding to hear SK, Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be able to achieve each part of your resolution.

That video...

so deep man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion) Empty

Back to top Go down

new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com