HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU


  Ristar
  697
  nah

PostSubject: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Im gonna loose weight, try to enjoy mewtwo for 4 whole months, and get hooked up. Out of 1 of these 3 I'll actually enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:17 pm

I'm not making any resolution since I'll never follow through with it anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM



  Geno
  1755
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:25 pm

will lrn 2 sprite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Random
  2734
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:56 pm

cry in the bathroom less

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Dry



  4607

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:58 am

what's "enjoying mewtwo"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:17 am

i'm going to stop being NEET and maybe come out to someone
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU


  Ristar
  697
  nah

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:27 am

Dry wrote:
what's "enjoying mewtwo"?
the dlc for 3ds and wii u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5253
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:43 am

To actually learn how to play fighting games instead of learning one universal combo and spamming it with no blocking whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Slissith



  Bowser
  2208
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Dry wrote:
what's "enjoying mewtwo"?

Wink

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Hipster Bowser wrote:
To actually learn how to play fighting games
are you white

fighting games are like dancing

just don't even try if you're white
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:34 pm

really dislike resolutions because everybody just says "i'm gonna do x" and not carry out with it
instead you should set realistic goals that are more like a shopping list that you can get done with step by step
f.e. during the break i swam every day
the goal was "swim every day for at least 30 minutes during the break"
it's not something generalized like "swim a lot in the break" it's something that makes you just wanna do it and get into the habit of it cause otherwise you feel very bad knowing that you didn't do your daily thing
like idk not brushing your teeth before going to bed. it's just a habit that you get used to

this article probably explains it better than i just did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU


  Ristar
  697
  nah

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:51 pm

but i brush my teeth before i go to bed. My mom says she'd slit my throat if i dont; which could be another way to getting yourself to do the resolutions. have a family member threaten you to do it.
Prblm slvd. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Gamey DJ wrote:
but i brush my teeth before i go to bed. My mom says she'd slit my throat if i dont; which could be another way to getting yourself to do the resolutions. have a family member threaten you to do it.
Prblm slvd. :3

It's so nice when someone cares enough for you that he/she threatens you to do something.
Haven't experienced it, but it must be good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
Gamey DJ wrote:
but i brush my teeth before i go to bed. My mom says she'd slit my throat if i dont; which could be another way to getting yourself to do the resolutions. have a family member threaten you to do it.
Prblm slvd. :3

It's so nice when someone cares enough for you that he/she threatens you to do something.
Haven't experienced it, but it must be good
At some point my mother threatened to shoot me and my siblings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:07 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
Gamey DJ wrote:
but i brush my teeth before i go to bed. My mom says she'd slit my throat if i dont; which could be another way to getting yourself to do the resolutions. have a family member threaten you to do it.
Prblm slvd. :3

It's so nice when someone cares enough for you that he/she threatens you to do something.
Haven't experienced it, but it must be good
At some point my mother threatened to shoot me and my siblings.

MOST of the times its for a good cause...

I feel sorry for you, and sorry for what i've just said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
Gamey DJ wrote:
but i brush my teeth before i go to bed. My mom says she'd slit my throat if i dont; which could be another way to getting yourself to do the resolutions. have a family member threaten you to do it.
Prblm slvd. :3

It's so nice when someone cares enough for you that he/she threatens you to do something.
Haven't experienced it, but it must be good
At some point my mother threatened to shoot me and my siblings.

MOST of the times its for a good cause...

I feel sorry for you, and sorry for what i've just said
She was only exaggerating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:13 pm

But I bet it was a bad experience.

My resolution, learn when to shut up. Which is hard
Oh, and get Smash 3DS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:53 am

Gamey DJ wrote:
but i brush my teeth before i go to bed. My mom says she'd slit my throat if i dont; which could be another way to getting yourself to do the resolutions. have a family member threaten you to do it.
Prblm slvd. :3
there was actually this guy that invented a bracelet that would shock you if you didn't complete your goals
so yea, warning of pain is a good solution
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King


  8665
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:47 pm


My new years resolution:

- quit smoking
- exercise
- get a better job
- find an apartment under $900
- take care of my girlfriend & unborn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2208
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:09 pm

Smash King wrote:

My new years resolution:

- quit smoking
- exercise
- get a better job
- find an apartment under $900
- take care of my girlfriend & unborn

Yay Clap afro flower bounce cheers

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU


  Ristar
  697
  nah

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Wow congrats. So your gonna be a Smash Daddy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  870
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:56 pm

king Wow, SK, congratulations! This is big, big, big news!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King


  8665
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU


  Pac-Man
  623

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Congratulations SK! Hope everything goes well! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Hoping every single resolution gets done SK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM



  Geno
  1755
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:12 am

Wow, that's astounding to hear SK, Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be able to achieve each part of your resolution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2208
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:23 am

AEM wrote:
Wow, that's astounding to hear SK, Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be able to achieve each part of your resolution.

That video...

so deep man

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)   Today at 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
 
new years resolutions (aka fake promises disscusion)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Newport Games Now Carries Corvus Belli 15mm 100 Years War
» Spot the fake smile
» What's gonna be after 100 years ?
» BMW 40 years of M Nürburgring classic
» Fake anti-aim (between thirdperson & firstperson)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com