HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:15 pm

Braystar wrote:
Shaq, you really think Microsoft are that stupid that they'll keep "Young Conker" in that game with all the negative reception?
Uh, yeah? You really think it's not a game? Don't try and pull the "oh but it may not happen" trick on me; even if it doesn't, it shows Conker can be in 2 games without the inappropiate humor. Get your nostalgia goggles off.

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Braystar wrote:
Shaq, you really think Microsoft are that stupid that they'll keep "Young Conker" in that game with all the negative reception?

Yeah, what do you think Nuts and Bolts was? A Banjo Kazooie game? Hahahahaha Microsoft is extremely greedy, they will keep the rare characters until they're sucked dry
Indeed I do, because it literally was a Banjo and Kazooie game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU

Little Mac
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:19 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
Braystar wrote:

Yeah, what do you think Nuts and Bolts was? A Banjo Kazooie game? Hahahahaha Microsoft is extremely greedy, they will keep the rare characters until they're sucked dry
Indeed I do, because it literally was a Banjo and Kazooie game.[/quote]

Ok, but why get rid of the old formula for, cars, why cars?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:21 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
DestinyIntwined wrote:
Braystar wrote:

Indeed I do, because it literally was a Banjo and Kazooie game.

Ok, but why get rid of the old formula for, cars, why cars?[/quote]
Okay but why bring that age-old debate into this thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:04 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
What a hilarious and contributing post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 6 CPU

Mario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Shaq, it's not the fact there's no inappropriate humour isn't why I hate it. It's the fact they took a beloved character and ruined everything unique to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Braystar wrote:
Shaq, it's not the fact there's no inappropriate humour isn't why I hate it. It's the fact they took a beloved character and ruined everything unique to him.
Uhm I didn't even imply that the latter fact wasn't true my entire point so far was that it proves the inappropiate move isn't needed for a potential moveset
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmareTSM

Mario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Just gonna kinda speak my mind here. Young Conker should not be taken into consideration when it comes to making this guy's moveset, and it shouldn't be used to prove anything. This is technically an opinion but I doubt any considerable amount of people will disagree. tbh I'm surprised that discussion of Young Conker went beyond Dust posting that video. Conker game or not, it shouldn't be a factor.

Edit: Also, just because there isn't any inappropriate humor in YOUNG Conker doesn't mean that there shouldn't be any in CONKER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 6 CPU

Mario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:17 pm

That's why? So you just assumed "Oh everyone hates Young Conker because it isn't crude!"? I don't even own any Conker games and the game came out when I was still a baby. So no nostalga.

And all this because you're trying to prove we don't need an inappropiate move in his moveset... wow.

Let's not bring this topic up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:51 pm

Braystar wrote:
That's why? So you just assumed "Oh everyone hates Young Conker because it isn't crude!"? I don't even own any Conker games and the game came out when I was still a baby. So no nostalga.

And all this because you're trying to prove we don't need an inappropiate move in his moveset... wow.

Let's not bring this topic up again.
Stop making assumptions. I know exactly why people hate Young Conker and I don't need you telling me what I know. And don't blame me for you completely misconcieving all my points so far.
And there you go again. No, I was trying to prove that Conker doesn't necessarily always need to be inappropiate, even though that's preferred.
I'm sure that if next time you could think before you type and try and see my points this topic could go fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander

Pac-Man
  KingTremolo

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:54 pm

While I really support this character, this thread is a wreck.

Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:18 pm

Seriously.

Young Conker should, if anything, be treated as a separate form of the character and not taken into account for a regular Conker moveset.

The crude humor is a crucial part of Conker's character, but can and should be toned down to be kept within a T or E10+ rating in Crusade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmegaSteve777
Level 7 CPU

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Young Conker confirmed for ruining Conker and this thread about Conker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmareTSM

Mario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:11 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
Young Conker should, if anything, be treated as a separate form of the character and not taken into account for a regular Conker moveset.
The crude humor is a crucial part of Conker's character, but can and should be toned down to be kept within a T or E10+ rating in Crusade.
This.
You can count me as a supporter if this is kept in mind lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:13 pm

Oh yeah and sure I'll support. Least I can do lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion   Today at 8:19 am

Back to top Go down

Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3