Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sean_McMuffin
Level 4 CPU
Sean_McMuffin

Mach Rider
  EnderSean311

Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion   Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:35 am

Support.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion   Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:29 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
Oh wow, TSON sounds like a complete jackass based on Dustination's expierience.
And to think that I once liked SSF2... Facepalm

You can like/love/enjoy someone's work, but not the person behind it. Two different things.

Me, I still prefer SSF2 because of it's level of polish.. but crusade v0.9.1 is definitively going to even the field soon.
This however, is not the place to talk about SSF2 so as an ending note: this TSON's claims are silly, useless and most likely baseless. No one owns "ownership" of something as silly as this. Both Animation and balancing does not happen in a vacuum and two different teams can analyze and get to the same result in those aspects.
The dream would be to have both isaacs match so that there is consistency, but if they made a fuzz over something so small then I would recommend taking a look at these topics/threads or at Project M's unfinished Isaac.
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion   Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:48 am

To be honest, I already stopped liking SSF2 after finding out that Crusade has playable Ice Climbers.
TSON being a complete asshole was merely the final nail on the coffin.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion   Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:06 pm

TrinitroMan wrote:
To be honest, I already stopped liking SSF2 after finding out that Crusade has playable Ice Climbers.
TSON being a complete asshole was merely the final nail on the coffin.

Who's exactly this TSON guy?
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion   Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:15 am

The man behind Super Smash Flash 2
Back to top Go down
deepstate
Level 3 CPU
deepstate

PostSubject: Re: Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion   Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:49 am

tson is fine even though my experience with him hasn't been entirely pleasant (there are times he REALLY needs to stfu), as are the majority of the SSF2 devs i've interacted with.

even in a post-dettadeus & APEX world where project relations aren't as ridiculous as they were in mid-2011, you can't expect them to be 100% mutually supportive of crusade after several infamous cases of our community members stealing assets indiscriminately from SSF2. simply exiling them as we did back then doesn't magically absolve all of the SSF2 team's suspicion.

anyway there's a difference between adapting a character neither party owns the rights to, and straight up copying aspects of that adaptation and as long as you don't rip them off pixel by pixel no one save for a few random brazilian children on facebook will give a hoot

integrity is a good key word here, i think.
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion   Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Always thought Isaac would be a great rep. Support.
Back to top Go down
Athorment

Athorment

Ganondorf
  Athorment

PostSubject: Re: Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion   Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:28 pm

Now that it's 2020 and we have multiple moveset proposals, i think i can give my educated opinion on what an ideal Isaac Moveset would be.

Here's 2 of my references:

Here's in-game references:

----
And now on to the moveset:

General Properties:
Mobility Pointers:

Relevant points to consider:
With These considerations:

Moveset:
Misc.:

Normals:

Aerials:

Grab+Throws:

Specials:

Final Smash:
Back to top Go down
http://athorment.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion   Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Isaac (Golden Sun) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2