How do I get a config for the controls. BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I get a config for the controls.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zekromthe

How do I get a config for the controls. Empty
PostSubject: How do I get a config for the controls.   How do I get a config for the controls. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:31 pm

You see I was having trouble with the controls on my controller and I somehow ended up completely ruining the control config file. Can someone please link me a download to one because I don't want to have to download the whole game again just for one little mistake.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: How do I get a config for the controls.   How do I get a config for the controls. EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:25 am

Most people don't even know where the controller configuration is. I know I don't. In older versions they were stored as controls.ini in the game root but when you look inside there is no such file in this version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: How do I get a config for the controls.   How do I get a config for the controls. EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:51 am

[p1]
type=1
key0=83
key1=68
key2=87
key3=65
key4=13
key5=78
key6=77
key7=32
key8=66
key9=75
key10=49
key11=80
key12=219
key13=221
key14=186
key15=222
smashtype=3
jumptype=0
walktype=1

These are my controls. I use WASD for movement, N for normal attacks and M for special attacks. It should be enough for you to access the controls menu. Open up your "controls.ini" and paste my controls.

Alternatively, delete your "controls.ini". The game SHOULD revert to the original controls or something.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: How do I get a config for the controls.   How do I get a config for the controls. EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm

If you dont have a controls.ini, the game creates one the moment you boot it up.

You can also use this to reset to default controls. Delete your controls.ini, boot the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I get a config for the controls.   How do I get a config for the controls. Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I get a config for the controls.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1