Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSBC Charactes that might be ingame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
danogle34
Level 1 CPU

SSBC Charactes that might be ingame Empty
PostSubject: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:45 am

So I was recently looking through pictures on my computer and I found some crusade file. I looked through them and went to the Series icon files and I found some interesting things. I found series icons for

Assassins Creed
Banjo Kazooie
Balloon Fight
Contra
Animal Crossing
Excite Bike
Tetris
Q*Bert
Kid Icarus
Tekken

And..
PORTAL!

I think a lot of these could be possible because
We already have a Q*bert, Tetris, And ExciteBike stages so why not characters! Kid Icarus seems very logical because pit, Dark Pit, and Palutena are in smash bros 4 and pit has been in previous ssb games. Animal Crossing could have the villager like in smash bros 4. Assasins creed and portal can also be pretty good ideas because the game is on PC, so why not PC characters like Chell and Connor! Now Banjo Kazooie. Banjo and Kazooie could be like DHD sorta like a duo, anyways they can defenatly be in as well because we have Crash, Rayman, Sonic, Pac-man, Mega Man and a few others so he could be in because we have more third party characters. And finally Balloon Fight this could also be pretty well too because villager has sorta a balloon fight move in ssb4

So anyways thanks for reading!

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!
also Wii fit trainer could be in too
wft

ALSO BUBSY (jk xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:53 am

"We already have a Q*bert, Tetris, And ExciteBike stages so why not characters!"

crusade developers take a good hard look at your audience
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:23 am

Quote :
Assasins creed and portal can also be pretty good ideas because the game is on PC,
That's like saying the Monopoly guy should be in cause he's from a board game.

Edit: Oh and Ezio would be a far better choice for an AC rep than Connor
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:40 am

How one can suggest Q*bert, Tetris, And ExciteBike characters before Shreck, Food Fight and My Little Pony is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
sluigi123
Level 3 CPU
sluigi123

PAC-MAN
  Sluigi123

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:51 am

Slissith wrote:
How one can suggest Q*bert, Tetris, And ExciteBike characters before Shreck, Food Fight and My Little Pony is beyond me.
IKR!?

danogle34 wrote:
I think a lot of these could be possible because
We already have a Q*bert, Tetris, And ExciteBike stages so why not characters! Kid Icarus seems very logical because pit, Dark Pit, and Palutena are in smash bros 4 and pit has been in previous ssb games. Animal Crossing could have the villager like in smash bros 4. Assasins creed and portal can also be pretty good ideas because the game is on PC, so why not PC characters like Chell and Connor! Now Banjo Kazooie. Banjo and Kazooie could be like DHD sorta like a duo, anyways they can defenatly be in as well because we have Crash, Rayman, Sonic, Pac-man, Mega Man and a few others so he could be in because we have more third party characters. And finally Balloon Fight this could also be pretty well too because villager has sorta a balloon fight move in ssb4
Hasn't the roster already been decided? confused

We'll have to wait and find out on what the entire roster'll be.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:22 pm

@sluigi

The roster was deemed decided and unchangeable back when it was public. Now however, from what I understand, although the devs have a pretty good idea of what sort of characters they wish to include they are open to modifying the roster based on, for example, the unofficial character boards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Slissith wrote:
this looks like a joke but crusade almost actually had a playable my little pony character
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:26 pm

shibuya wrote:
Slissith wrote:
this looks like a joke but crusade almost actually had a playable my little pony character

Lest we forget The Count from Sesame Street
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Dustination wrote:
shibuya wrote:
Slissith wrote:

ONE, TWOO, THREE! AH AH AH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:43 pm

Dustination wrote:
shibuya wrote:
Slissith wrote:

felipe did nothing wrong
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:19 pm

One character per topic, please. And check if the character already has an existing thread. Thank you.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSBC Charactes that might be ingame   SSBC Charactes that might be ingame Empty

Back to top Go down

SSBC Charactes that might be ingame
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1