HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JaegerKrieg
Level 3 CPU

Random
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:57 am

I'd gladly see Snivy replaced by Grovyle but

Let's have Charizard instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:33 am

We need to get rid of Snivy, because this is a better character choice in like literally every way, but with Snivy here he's extraneous.
That whole "no cutting characters" rule is really irksome sometimes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:12 am

Snivy is my waifu and I will not have her slandered like this

Did I already say I support? Even though I have a "competing" PSMD Ampharos thread any PMD rep is good PMD rep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Just to clarify, I don't have anything against Snivy as a character (well...as far as generic pokemon can have "character" that the anime doesn't give them), but it definitely doesn't belong in Crusade, and I'd stand by that even if I loved the thing to death.

I love Weegee to death and even play as him all the time, but I feel the same way about him too =p And frankly, despite that, I don't think I'd mind much if he were cut either (though that's less likely since he's just an alt and more of a bonus that doesn't influence the chances of other characters getting in).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:13 pm

JaegerKrieg wrote:
I'd gladly see Snivy replaced by Grovyle but

Let's have Charizard instead.

Chaotic Chao wrote:
We need to get rid of Snivy, because this is a better character choice in like literally every way, but with Snivy here he's extraneous.
That whole "no cutting characters" rule is really irksome sometimes...

You have made a powerful enemy today my friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:32 pm

I'm pretty sure Snivy's safe, thankfully. She's my secondary. Goku and Weegee are the only characters that have any real chance of being cut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaotic Chao
Level 4 CPU

Phoenix Wright
  ChaotixChao

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:39 pm

SnivyKawaii (CJ) wrote:
You have made a powerful enemy today my friend
riiiiiiight

Anyway, the way I see it, it's either Grovyle or Snivy, and if Snivy's not ever getting cut, then I don't think I can support, unfortunately. Yeah, Grovyle's a specific character and all and mainly reps an underrepresented spin-off, but in the end he's still a Pokemon character and yet another grass starter and I highly doubt we'd need two of those.
But that said, if somehow, Snivy ever does get the boot, then I fully support Grovyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mellon
Level 5 CPU

Samus
  mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:42 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
any PMD rep is good PMD rep.
Truer words were never spoken

Actually, how good of a chance would Guildmastrr Wigglytuff have of getting in? He's technically been in all of the games except for Gates (He was a shopkeep in Rescue Team remember) and he doesn't have the whole "wuh wuh grass starter" argument. But then again, Jiggs does get in the way for that...DANG IT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:15 pm

the clear answer here is ampharos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
the clear answer here is ampharos
Which reminds me, go to my Jack Frost thread check it out and maybe leave a support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.   Today at 10:23 am

Back to top Go down

Grovyle (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2) Discussion: "The sun never rises.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2