HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Requesting a modified exe without admin privileges

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jooksc
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Requesting a modified exe without admin privileges   Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:05 am

could someone Please upload A modified exe of the game file? i play on a tablet pc and have a virtual Joystick/controller that i use in place of an actual controller. The only problem is for the program to work the exe has to not be run as admin i tried to disable but to no luck at all. So if anyone could do this i will be happy. And thanks for a great game:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon8r

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a modified exe without admin privileges   Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:58 am

If you right-click the file, choose Properties -> Compatability and check "Run this program as an Administrator", that will make it easier to kick off the game since it will automatically start it as an administrator. I think it needs to be run as an administrator due to multiplayer and possibly other things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jooksc
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a modified exe without admin privileges   Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:46 am

Well I wasn't plan on planning mp. But when I right click theres is not typical box to check or uncheck. Thanks for your help though I will just wait around for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a modified exe without admin privileges   Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:04 am

In some cases if you right click the file, there should simply be an option "Run as administrator". Do you have that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jooksc
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a modified exe without admin privileges   Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:51 pm

no it doesnt exist in this exe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a modified exe without admin privileges   

Back to top Go down

Requesting a modified exe without admin privileges
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1