Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links Empty
PostSubject: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:02 am

Title is self-explanatory. It's been over a month, why has this yet to be addressed? I couldn't imagine it'd be that hard to fix, it's just some missing elements of the character that can be added in again.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:26 am

I thought it was changed because the other 4 swords links are now pallette swaps.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:33 am

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
I thought it was changed because the other 4 swords links are now pallette swaps.

Then they should remove the other Links that pop up in the beginning and give Toon Link's "NEW" Final Smash some buffs; it's not very good as-is, barely killing with 80% without the other Links around to do damage.

All they'd have to do is change the colour of whatever Toon Link's palette swap is to green (i.e. if he's purple Toon Link, then purple Toon Link is now green). They manage something similar with the other Final Smashes, so this seems possible...

But you can't deny, even if they *couldn't* include that change it's kind of strange seeing Link summon three other Links and then do *nothing* with them... Plus, I rather liked that Final Smash. -_-'"
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:43 am

Shiruza wrote:
Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:

Then they should remove the other Links that pop up in the beginning and give Toon Link's "NEW" Final Smash some buffs; it's not very good as-is, barely killing with 80% without the other Links around to do damage.

All they'd have to do is change the colour of whatever Toon Link's palette swap is to green (i.e. if he's purple Toon Link, then purple Toon Link is now green). They manage something similar with the other Final Smashes, so this seems possible...

But you can't deny, even if they *couldn't* include that change it's kind of strange seeing Link summon three other Links and then do *nothing* with them... Plus, I rather liked that Final Smash. -_-'"

But it'd look weird if a Toon Link was fighting a Toon Link, and the Toon Link used his final smash on Toon link. If that makes sense...
Not sure what other options Toon Link has for a final smash, but I think the current one is fine.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:47 am

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:

But it'd look weird if a Toon Link was fighting a Toon Link, and the Toon Link used his final smash on Toon link. If that makes sense...
Not sure what other options Toon Link has for a final smash, but I think the current one is fine.

How so? That's pretty much what Four Swords is in a nutshell anyways, and really it'll only pop up for at most five seconds; it wouldn't be too odd. Especially considering that Toon Link fighting a Toon Link with Toon Links is exactly what six-player Smash is.

I personally don't like it... It looks choppy and incomplete, especially since he *already summons the Toon Links* anyways. As of now, it represents absolutely nothing in the Zelda franchise, even less so than the original Triforce Slash (since that at least referenced the Triforce); it's a *downgrade*, not an improvement, over the cloned SSBB/4 Final Smash.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:31 am

I agree, this should be addressed, whether that be adding in the other Links or having a completely redesigned Final Smash (which would take longer). I don't see why it would be weird if the colors overlapped for the off-chance Toon Link hits another Toon Link with this move.
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:14 am

Falcon8r wrote:
I agree, this should be addressed, whether that be adding in the other Links or having a completely redesigned Final Smash (which would take longer). I don't see why it would be weird if the colors overlapped for the off-chance Toon Link hits another Toon Link with this move.
Yeah, bring the 4 toon links final smash back, without them it feels like a normal combo attack
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:16 am

That makes three supporters out of the so-far possible four.

Do any of the devs have a word they'd like to get in?
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:03 pm

Not an important problem, but not a hard one to fix (i think). I support Shizura
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:22 am

It would be nice if it was back to the way it used to be.
It just seems like a cop out super combo without the other three Links in there.
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:55 am

AEM wrote:
It just seems like a cop out super combo without the other three Links in there.

*cough* waluigi *cough*

My thoughts exactly. Thank you for your support.
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Shiruza wrote:
AEM wrote:
*cough* waluigi *cough*
Indeed.
Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links VnzAEQ
one day i hope
Back to top Go down
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
Shiruza

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:07 pm

AEM wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
AEM wrote:
*cough* waluigi *cough*
Indeed.
Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links VnzAEQ
one day i hope

...I'm sub-backing this idea. ._.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:32 am

Just watched Toon Link's FS and it looks freaking awesome. Bring it into 9.0.1!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links   Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links Empty

Back to top Go down

Toon Link's Final Smash *STILL* Doesn't Display the Other Four Swords Links
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1