View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:41 pm

support
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:56 am

It might be a good idea to make a new thread so the OP can be updated instead of some other random one. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
desu
Level 6 CPU
desu

Yoshi
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 7:54 am

How come i didn't support this yet? 
Support.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:16 am

OmegaSteve777 wrote:
It might be a good idea to make a new thread so the OP can be updated instead of some other random one. Just a thought.
Perhaps. Can someone change the OP of this topic, though? Or if we have to make a new topic, can we keep all the supporters?
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:10 pm

The sympathetic adventure pair of a bear and a bird, Banjo-Kazooie, are of my most favourite videogame characters ever. I remember when I played both Banjo-Kazooie original games for Nintendo 64, and, due to their partnership with Nintendo in these good times, I think Banjo-Kazooie could be a good addition to the game; however, by unknown reasons, they weren't added in this game nor in Melee.

However, unfortunately, Rare were no longer Nintendo's buddies, and turned in Microsoft's "mindless bootlickers", making us missing them. And, about their inclusion in any SSB-game, it could be a good idea; however, due to Rare forgot what means "fun in the videogames", prefering more the graphics, I think it could be impossible (despite they were rumours that they and Microsoft allowed their inclussion, altought I don't believe it...), and there's no form of seeing them in any official SSB-game, unless Nintendo buys them.

However, fortunately, I know that there are the fan-games; so, I don't lose my hopes of seeing this duo in Crusade. So, support!

However, about some moves for Banjo-Kazooie, here are my own ideas:
-Neutral Special: Egg Shot: Banjo holds Kazooie like a machine gun and blasts eggs from her beak. Can be fired while running.

-Side Special: Breegul Dash: Kazooie carries Banjo on her back and runs around quickly. This move is cancelled whenever a special move or double jump is used.

-Up Special: Flap Flight: The duo jump up high before going into a glide. If the attack button is pressed while gliding, they'll rise in a vertical arch while Kazooie pecks enemies.

-Down Special: Egg Laying: Kazooie lays an egg. There are different eggs:
-Blue Egg: Cause only damage.
-Grenade Egg: Explodes once it touches an objective
-Ice Egg: Freezes an enemy
-Fire Eggs: Burn enemies
-Clockwork Egg: Explodes after 15 seconds. The damage is higher than the others.

-Final Smash: Jiggy Puzzle: Mumbo appears and casts a spell on stage, turning it in a giant puzzle! As Banjo and Kazooie stand in the center, Jiggies fly in from off-screen and fill the holes in the background, massively hurting anyone they hit. Once the background is finished, the music stops and the Final Smash ends.

What do you think? Comment, please.
Back to top Go down
AmareTSM

AmareTSM

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:48 pm

MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
(despite they were rumours that they and Microsoft allowed their inclussion, altought I don't believe it...)
These aren't rumors lol Phil Spencer, the head of Xbox literally tweeted it out, Banjo just didn't win the ballot lol.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:28 pm

AmareTSM wrote:
MarioStrikerMurphy1994 wrote:
(despite they were rumours that they and Microsoft allowed their inclussion, altought I don't believe it...)
These aren't rumors lol Phil Spencer, the head of Xbox literally tweeted it out, Banjo just didn't win the ballot lol.

Frankly, buddy, I think all this were rumours, especially acounting the actual situation of Rare...

And, I don't think this Tweet is true...
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:12 pm

https://twitter.com/xboxp3/status/584023190692737024
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:40 pm

Dustination wrote:
https://twitter.com/xboxp3/status/584023190692737024

Are you sure that he wasn't joking?
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Uh, yeah.
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:12 pm

Dustination wrote:
Uh, yeah.

Curious that he said this, especially due to Rare aren't more friendly with Nintendo...
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:11 am

Quote :
We've worked with Nintendo on Rare IP before, no issues.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:36 am

Except there was an issue: Banjo was not playable in the DS remake of Diddy Kong Racing.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:25 pm

support
Back to top Go down
GamingGryffindor
Level 6 CPU
GamingGryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:20 pm

I wish they could get in official Smash. Love these guys. Support.
Back to top Go down
Waisechef
Level 1 CPU
Waisechef

N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:44 am

I want to support too. Smile
Do you need help to create sprites? ^^
Back to top Go down
https://waisechef.wordpress.com/
King Proto
Level 5 CPU
King Proto

ProtoBlur

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 5:51 am

I support Banjo but I'm on board with Roy's moveset though.
Back to top Go down
Xalciss
Level 4 CPU
Xalciss

Ness

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 12:39 pm

support but the moveset is really blande
Back to top Go down
crazybark
Level 4 CPU
crazybark

Klonoa
  crazybark

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 7:02 pm

support
Back to top Go down
Doiscellaneous
Level 1 CPU
Doiscellaneous

Luigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 3:39 pm

I support this, i would love see Banjo and Kazooie atleast in Crusade.

EDIT: it would be good if there are 2 versions of the duo, one where they are together and an alt when they are splitted.
Back to top Go down
RouffWestie
Level 1 CPU
RouffWestie

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 1:45 pm

I support them!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyDLenny
Level 1 CPU
MonkeyDLenny

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 6:58 pm

If my signature wasn't a dead giveaway I too support Banjo-Kazooie
Back to top Go down
MonadoBoy16
Level 4 CPU
MonadoBoy16

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:36 am

I do support, and since this is a fan smash game, it will be likely that Nathan Drake will be added.
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:27 am

How does that relate to Banjo-Kazooie
Also Nathan Drake isn't Nintendo, which lowers his chances pretty badly, along with having very little moveset inspiration, and just because Crusade is a fan game doesn't mean jack
Back to top Go down
MonkeyDLenny
Level 1 CPU
MonkeyDLenny

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 9:55 pm

Their entrance into battle could be teleporting in on one of these from the first game
Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 Latest?cb=20081217021719
Back to top Go down
MonadoBoy16
Level 4 CPU
MonadoBoy16

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 3:12 am

Braystar wrote:
How does that relate to Banjo-Kazooie
Also Nathan Drake isn't Nintendo, which lowers his chances pretty badly, along with having very little moveset inspiration, and just because Crusade is a fan game doesn't mean jack
That was just me saying. 
Also, the words that you said gave me an idea for a topic in the arcade
Back to top Go down
MonkeyDLenny
Level 1 CPU
MonkeyDLenny

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 8:18 am

Here's a thought:

Would Banjo and Kazooie be float characters like Peach and Goku? Or would they be glide characters like Metaknight and Waluigi?

I feel like Kazooie's flap jump would be a better float than a glide
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 10:52 am

It could be something new where they float downward, but have good horizontal coverage.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyDLenny
Level 1 CPU
MonkeyDLenny

Crash Bandicoot
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:02 pm

What if Banjo's back aerial attack was swinging the Ice Key behind him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion   Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2