I'm still reading fan fiction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

I'm still reading fan fiction. Empty
PostSubject: I'm still reading fan fiction.   I'm still reading fan fiction. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:03 pm

I can't stop either! pale
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm still reading fan fiction.   I'm still reading fan fiction. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Typical of you, C_Mill, you dissapoint me Kappa
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: I'm still reading fan fiction.   I'm still reading fan fiction. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:08 am

You need help.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/towerhp/ffiction_anon.html

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: I'm still reading fan fiction.   I'm still reading fan fiction. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 am

Oh man, I never met anyone else who was into fan fiction, so I mostly kept it to myself. I would just read SSB and Nintendo related fan fiction when I was in high school. I used to print out copies of my favorite fan fics and read them all the time. You helped me remember a memory that I had completely forgotten about. Thanks C_Mill Wink

Anyone remember Weird Interviews from NES Triforce? Those were the best fan fics back in the day. I never made copies of them though! It's too bad I still cannot find a trace of that content on the internet today. Really was the funniest adult humor I ever read and I don't ever know if they'd still hold up today Sad.

I can only remember one interview with Mario and Wario, which was my favorite interview. First of all, they didn't even know they were going to meet, so they had lots of drama and the insults were flying everywhere, then my favorite part was when some of Mario's secrets were being revealed for the first time by an anonymous tipper to the interviewer before the interview took place(Tip came from someone who went by the alias "Player 2", obviously a disgruntled Luigi). By the end of the interview they were guns outs, ready to kill each other. Mario and Wario that is. I wish I could read them again ><!!
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: I'm still reading fan fiction.   I'm still reading fan fiction. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:12 pm

whats a "fan fiction"
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: I'm still reading fan fiction.   I'm still reading fan fiction. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:48 pm

StayPuft wrote:
whats a "fan fiction"
It's like Crusade but you can't play, watch or interact with it in any way.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Dry

PostSubject: Re: I'm still reading fan fiction.   I'm still reading fan fiction. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:50 pm

If you're addicted to fan fiction, read some classical literature instead. It's the same thing, but people will look up to you rather than down.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: I'm still reading fan fiction.   I'm still reading fan fiction. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Hahaha you guys are funny. I'll post the Weird Interviews if I ever find them.

Does anyone remember NESter from Nintendo Power? If I'm correct, he's the guy who wrote these fan fics up, because I also remember the interviewer as NESter. I'm gonna look him up, see if he's still on the web.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm still reading fan fiction.   I'm still reading fan fiction. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still reading fan fiction.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1