HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiple bosses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CyberFox
Level 2 CPU

Multiple bosses Empty
PostSubject: Multiple bosses   Multiple bosses EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:42 pm

How about have more bosses than just Master Core, Crazy Hand and Master Hand?

I'm thinking the game should use the best bosses from the respected characters's worlds
with the big boss being this guy
Multiple bosses 24730814
Yes, Game Genie
He can screw around with the playfield to cause chaos to his amusement much more so then the core and the hands combined
If you ever experimented with the Game Genie, You do understand what i'm talking about
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

Multiple bosses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple bosses   Multiple bosses EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:49 pm

This was suggested before and it's a good idea. The more nostalgic secret bosses, the better. Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
CyberFox
Level 2 CPU

Multiple bosses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple bosses   Multiple bosses EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Crimson Heights wrote:
This was suggested before and it's a good idea. The more nostalgic secret bosses, the better. Bring it on!

The idea of Game Genie in SSB is basically use his chaotic glitch ability as his way to kick your character's butt
If you experimented with Game Genie in the past, You understand what i'm going with this
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

Multiple bosses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple bosses   Multiple bosses EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Yeah I have. So the Game Genie boss would be a red buff guy floating around, right? How about adding a Game Genie Mode, where you enable it and you add a code to change something about a stage, make it glitchy or even adds I don't know Very Happy. Not sure what else I can say about that, but I miss the good old days with the GG as well, but not really interested in finding another Game Genie, so somehow adding this into Crusade would be neat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multiple bosses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple bosses   Multiple bosses Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple bosses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1