Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! Empty
PostSubject: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! Up_you13

Ratchet & Clank is a PlayStation-exclusive 3D-Platformer series. The first game released on the PS2 in 2002. Since then, 11 main series games have been released, nearly all of which were extremely well-received. Recently, the PS4 saw a reimagining of the original game alongside a movie adaptation. During the PS2 era, Insomniac's Ratchet & Clank series shared a sort of friendly rivalry/partnership with Naughty Dog's Jak & Daxter series, and alongside Sly Cooper, the three series' formed a sort of Platformer trifecta.

The Ratchet & Clank games are vibrant, humorous, action-packed 3D-Platformers, with a focus on weapon-based combat. The games are renowned for endearingly quirky, satisfyingly powerful, unique weapons. Ratchet is the heroic, snarky, armor-clad Lombax who does all the actual jumping and shooting. Clank is the small, incredibly intelligent robot on his back, who also functions as a sort of backpack to store all of Ratchet's weapons. From both a gameplay perspective and considering their visual aesthetic, this duo would fit right in with Crusade.

They may have no Nintendo presence, but their series practically kept the 3D-Platformer genre alive single-handedly for years, a genre that Nintendo is iconic for having pioneered on the N64. Beyond that, it's one of the most prolific PlayStation franchises, possibly second only to Gran Turismo. Cloud Strife set a precedent in official Smash as an almost exclusively PlayStation character who has only appeared on Nintendo consoles in minor roles in 3 small spin-offs. Similarly, Solid Snake has made only a few Nintendo appearances, yet made it into not only official Smash, but Crusade. Ratchet & Clank may have little going for them in the way of Nintendo relevance, but they're certainly a very strong third-party contender.

Ratchet's a very mobile character with an enormous variety of weapons; long-range, short-range, precise, explosive, support-based, and more. His playstyle would be centered around medium- to long-range attacks, with quick, agile movement.

Jab/Combo: Ratchet swings his Omniwrench three times.
Forward Tilt: Ratchet fires a burst of shots with the Constructo Pistol.
Down Tilt: Ratchet throws a bomb down with the Bomb Glove.
Up Tilt: Ratchet half-kneels and swings the N90 Hurricane (a heavy, two-handed blaster) in a swift, upwards arc. The arc stops with the gun held vertical, then Ratchet fires a series of rapid-fire, low-damage shots that juggle an opponent.

Forward Smash: Ratchet throws his Omniwrench and it returns to him, boomerang-style. The range and damage dealt by the wrench depend on how long it was held.
Down Smash: Ratchet fires missiles from the Negotiator into the ground directly in front of him, sending explosive waves to either side of him. The size and range of the waves depend on how long the Negotiator was charged. At no charge, it's just one missile. At full charge, it's three.
Up Smash: Ratchet does an overhead slash with the Plasma Whip. At no charge, the whip is orange, and does medium damage. At full charge, the whip is dark blue and does significantly more damage and knockback.

Neutral Special: Ratchet fires a beam from the Morph-o-Ray in the direction he's facing. He can move freely while firing the beam as long as the button is held down. He has to keep the beam on an enemy steadily for 3-4 seconds to transform them into either a chicken, a sheep, or a duck. While morphed, enemies can be damaged, but can't move of their own will, or be moved very far by other fighters.
Side Special: Ratchet tosses down a MiniTurret with the MiniTurret Glove. The turret stays where it is and fires both left and right, whichever way has closer enemies. It stays until it runs out of ammo; about 40 rounds at 5 rounds per second when firing continuously.
Down Special: Ratchet blasts the Liquid Nitrogen Gun into the ground beneath him, dealing damage and freezing enemies directly next to him in place for a second or two.
Up Special/Recovery: Clank becomes the Helipack and lifts Ratchet up in the same manner as in the games. The propellers can do rapid, minor damage if an opponent comes in contact with them.

Neutral Air: Ratchet swings the Omniwrench.
Forward Air: Ratchet lunges forward with a punch from the Walloper.
Backward Air: Ratchet fires a couple consecutive Buzz Blades that will ricochet off of any opponents they hit.
Up Air: Ratchet raises the Tesla Claw and creates an electrical sphere.
Down Air: Ratchet performs the Hyper-Strike with his Omniwrench, slamming it down to the ground.
Grab Air: Ratchet fires out the Swingshot in a straight diagonal line.

Grab: Ratchet pulls enemies into the Suck Cannon.
Forward Throw: Ratchet fires the opponent out of the Suck Cannon.
Backward Throw: Ratchet swaps out the Suck Cannon for the Spiral of Death, firing a spinning buzzsaw of energy that carries the opponent forward very briefly, then turns back and carries them past Ratchet.
Up Throw: Two Agents of Doom appear and carry the opponent up before exploding. They do only a couple percent of damage and no knockback.
Down Throw: Ratchet swaps out the Suck Cannon for the Pixelizer and fires a blast into the opponent.
Pummel: Ratchet slams the Suck Cannon into the ground repeatedly.

Dash: Ratchet slides forward with the Grind Boots, dealing damage to any enemies hit by the boots and knocking them into the air.

Jumping: Double jump functions the same way as with other characters, but holding the jump button has Clank form the Helipack to slow Ratchet's descent. Button can be released and pressed again all throughout his fall.

Taunt: Ratchet juggles a few bombs for a couple seconds before they explode harmlessly above his head.

Final Smash: RYNO Ratchet dons the Carbonox armor, becoming invincible, and fires the RYNO, the immensely powerful laser-missile launcher that appears in nearly every game. The individual blasts from the RYNO swarm around the screen, doing damage to his enemies, before converging in the center and making a ball of pure energy. This explodes, turning the screen white for a second, and delivers massive damage to Ratchet's opponents. This functionality comes straight from Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal's fully upgraded version of the RYNO, the RYNOCIRATOR.
Alternate Final Smash: Groovitron The screens zooms in on Ratchet, and he pulls out a Groovitron and throws it into the air before the screen zooms back out. The Groovitron casts out multi-colored disco lights and forces all of Ratchet's opponents to dance uncontrollably for the duration of the song (which would, of course, be the an instrumental, or perhaps chiptune, rendition of Courtney Gears' 'Death to the Squishies'), during which Ratchet can freely attack them.

Support List (10):

Last edited by Naughty Ottsel on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
TerrorOfTalos
Level 1 CPU
TerrorOfTalos

Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 7:46 pm

This move set looks pretty good, and I wouldn't mind R&C in Crusade either so it's a yay from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:56 pm

I like the moveset but the Specials are too generic I think. You should try to differentiate them from their similar counterparts (N Spec: Megaman, S Spec: Krystal, D Spec: Porky U Spec: many characters).
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:53 pm

Yeah, I have to agree with you on the specials. Though, I honestly didn't know about Porky's move. I'd never used him before you mentioned it.

How's this instead?

Neutral Special: Ratchet shoots an arc of relatively short-range blasts on either side of himself with the Dual Viper pistols from Ratchet: Deadlocked.
Side Special: Ratchet leans forward with the N90 Hurricane machine gun (from Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal) and fires a short stream of low-to-the-ground shots that knock enemies up slightly.
Down Special: Ratchet blasts the Liquid Nitrogen Gun (also Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal) into the ground beneath him, freezing enemies directly next to him in place for a second or two.
Up Special: Ratchet slides with the Grind Boots up a steep rail that appears in front of him as he rides it and disappears behind him.
Back to top Go down
MrBaconBossMan
Level 1 CPU
MrBaconBossMan

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:01 pm

I think this is a very good idea; Ratchet and Clank definitely should be in Crusade. The moveset is pretty well thought-out, and the replacement specials are a lot better, more unique. You got my support! I would also like to see Captain Qwark added later on as well.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:59 pm

MrBaconBossMan wrote:
I think this is a very good idea; Ratchet and Clank definitely should be in Crusade. The moveset is pretty well thought-out, and the replacement specials are a lot better, more unique. You got my support! I would also like to see Captain Qwark added later on as well.

Thanks! I think Qwark would be pretty cool too; he's definitely got potential, but it would take some effort to keep him from playing too similarly to other heavyweight characters. If anyone wanted to make a moveset for Qwark, though, I'd definitely support it.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:35 pm

I like most of the moveset. Good represenation from his best games - definitely projectile-heavy, killing at a distance. The only problem I have are his specials - considering his vast armory, they don't seem very 'special'. You put in a machine gun and some pistols, that could have easily worked within the normal moveset (the normal blaster would be great to have somewhere as well, maybe his ftilt instead of the devastator).

This is Ratchet, the guy with weirdly awesome weapons. Let's change up these specials into the Morph-o-Ray, Mr. Zurkon, Groovitron, Miniturret Glove, Decoy Glove... even the Agents of Doom would be good if we can make them unique.

(Also, I think I prefer Clank being his up special, even though it isn't unique it makes the most sense)
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:10 pm

Thanks for the input, much appreciated. I changed some moves in the original post, let me know what you think.

As for the moves you suggested that I didn't include, I can only see the Decoy Glove working against A.I. enemies, but even that I'm not so sure about. I considered Mr. Zurkon even when I first made the moveset, and I think he's fantastic in the games, but most of his appeal comes from his personality, which is delivered through his wild dialogue. Unless there's a way to make his text easily readable without being too distracting or obscuring the view, I don't think he'd work as just being one of Ratchet's moves. That, and the fact that having a robot which can be spawned repeatedly, following Ratchet around and attacking his enemies, could easily get a little annoying if spammed. As an assist trophy, though, I think he'd be perfect, especially with his dialogue!

And, as you could see, I did include the Agents of Doom without knowing how similar they would be to one of Porky's moves. I'm not sure how else they could be incorporated without suffering from the same  problems as Mr. Zurkon. What kind of ideas do you have?

Also, thanks for agreeing with me on the Up Special; while I sort of like the Grind Boots recovery I came up with, I was also really reaching with that idea, and Clank as the Helipack does make a lot more sense.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Looking better! Yeah, the Decoy Glove isn't much of a good idea unless it counter attacks or something (like Villager's custom Tree in Smash 4). Zurkon seems to work well in Playstation All Stars, but maybe not the best idea here.

Actually... have you even played All Stars? Agents of Doom and Zurkon are both moves in that game and they're unique enough.

One more suggestion: It was originally your side special, but the wrench throw is too iconic to throw out completely. It would probably fit best as a forward smash.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Unfortunately, I haven't played All-Stars. I've wanted to, but never had the chance. How do Mr. Zurkon and the Agents of Doom work in that?

And you're right about the wrench-throw. So it's back in!
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
Unfortunately, I haven't played All-Stars. I've wanted to, but never had the chance. How do Mr. Zurkon and the Agents of Doom work in that?
Mr. Zurkon was a temporary summon that appeared behind him, shooting every second or so. That shot had no stun or knockback, so it acted like Fox's laser. Zurkon himself could be destroyed if the opponent attacked him. He said a line as he appeared, but nothing else.

Agents of Doom had Ratchet drop 3 eggs that hatched when they hit the ground, and started marching forward. They were destroyed upon running into the enemy, but they stunned long enough for Ratchet to follow up with something.

His other attacks from that game included the Lightning Ravager, Sonic Eruptor, Constructo Pistol, Warmonger, Buzz Blades, Plasma Striker, Tesla Spike, Suck Cannon, and of course RYNO. Nothing too interesting besides the Tesla Spike (which allowed you to place 2 spikes throughout the stage that caused an electric barrier to go between the 2 as long as they were close enough).
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Hmm. If he does no stun or knockback, then I guess Zurkon could be worked in if we really wanted him. However, I still think he'd be a superb assist trophy, if Crusade does indeed end up having those.

And, like Slissith said earlier, pretty much any ground-based functionality for the Agents of Doom would be essentially identical to Porky's move where he drops down little explosive robot-Porkys. And the air-based versions in Up Your Arsenal would be pretty much the same as Zurkon, but without the one-liners. So, sadly, I don't think they have much of a place here in Crusade.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:06 pm

You're probably right, though Qwark and Nefarious would probably get in as assists first. If anything, we could probably just have Zurkon in his taunt. Moveset looks good enough as is.

(Another brief comment... this obviously won't work for Crusade, but how All Stars deals with weapon switches is that Ratchet simply keeps out the last weapon he used and instantly has the new weapon in hand for the new attack)
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:26 am

That's kinda interesting how All-Stars does it, but like you said, it doesn't really work for Crusade. That note at the end of the original post was really just a suggestion in case the weapon transitions looked unpolished just appearing like that out of nowhere.

I'd love for Qwark and Nefarious to be assists, or better yet characters in their own rights. Personally, I think Nefarious has a lot more potential.
Back to top Go down
Kerbal64
Level 1 CPU
Kerbal64

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:12 am

Since Roy made movesets for Jak and Sly, and mentioned the 'trifecta' of ps2 platformer characters that have suggestions in Crusade, here's the third, which, I know has been dormant for a while, but I think really deserves to be looked at again.

The moveset as it is now is very impressive. For sure has a lot of thought and effort put in, and the moves do a good job representing the best of Ratchet & Clank. The specials and smashes are, imo, especially great. Good job!

My only criticism is that Ratchet won't have much control as he's falling if Clank always forms to slow him down, unless he always uses his D-Air to get down. He would also be a pretty big target, floating slowly like that. Maybe instead of Clank forming the Helipack automatically, the player has to hold down the jump button (like in the games) so they can much better control Ratchet's fall speed.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:07 am

Kerbal64 wrote:
The moveset as it is now is very impressive. For sure has a lot of thought and effort put in, and the moves do a good job representing the best of Ratchet & Clank. The specials and smashes are, imo, especially great. Good job!

Thanks!

Kerbal64 wrote:
My only criticism is that Ratchet won't have much control as he's falling if Clank always forms to slow him down, unless he always uses his D-Air to get down. He would also be a pretty big target, floating slowly like that. Maybe instead of Clank forming the Helipack automatically, the player has to hold down the jump button (like in the games) so they can much better control Ratchet's fall speed.

Wow, I didn't think of that. That's a good idea. I guess it's a nice feature to have him be able to slow down his falling, but you're probably right. It'd be too easy to attack him if that's the case. I'll change it in the OP.
Back to top Go down
Kerbal64
Level 1 CPU
Kerbal64

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:02 am

Yeah, that seems good. Like I said, aside from that, I don't see much that needs changing or improvement Smile
What armor do you envision Ratchet wearing if he were in Crusade?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 pm

Kerbal64 wrote:
What armor do you envision Ratchet wearing if he were in Crusade?
Probably the base look with no special armor:

Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! Render_ratchet_clank

Alt colors could change his shirt to look like armors, though.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:11 am

Roy wrote:
Probably the base look with no special armor:

Alt colors could change his shirt to look like armors, though.

Agreed. But on the topic of alt colors(which for sure should make his outfit look like other armors), I personally don't want any of the alt colors to change the color of Ratchet's fur. Quite a few other characters in Crusade have palette swaps that change their skin color, and, I don't know, I guess it just bugs me. I'm probably the only person who cares, but nonetheless I'd like it if the alt colors only changed his outfit.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:11 am

Roy wrote:
Agreed. But on the topic of alt colors(which for sure should make his outfit look like other armors), I personally don't want any of the alt colors to change the color of Ratchet's fur. Quite a few other characters in Crusade have palette swaps that change their skin color, and, I don't know, I guess it just bugs me. I'm probably the only person who cares, but nonetheless I'd like it if the alt colors only changed his outfit.

I mostly agree, but an Alister palette would be pretty neat.[/quote]

Last edited by HypeConduit on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Level 3 CPU
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:26 pm

@ Naughty Ottsel

Yeah I agree with you, the palette swaps should not change the skin colors of the characters.
In my opinion it makes a much bigger variety of outfits for each character but only if the palette swaps are made like other armors, outfits or like in the case of Link tunics from the original game. For example with Link, in the original smash bros. we have all his tunics ( red,blue,green,purple for toon link even some colors which resembles the tunics from a link to the past or the first zelda title ). But in some cases a skin color change would not so bad, like with the dark link palette swap.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Alucard wrote:
But in some cases a skin color change would not so bad, like with the dark link palette swap.

Yeah, I was more than a little surprised Link and Toon Link don't have Dark Link palette swaps. But I would imagine we'll probably see that in v.1.0

HypeConduit wrote:
I mostly agree, but an Alister palette would be pretty neat.

I'd be behind that. Alister was pretty cool, and representing the newer R&C games, as well as one of their villains, wouldn't be bad. Aside from that, though, the only palette swap I'd support for Ratchet that changed his skin color would be a Sasha Phyronix palette, and even that would be a little out there.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:21 pm

So, as loath as I am to double-post/necrobump (even though I know it's not against the rules, just seems wrong), I feel sort of obliged to see who officially supports Ratchet & Clank that hasn't already said it.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 5:28 pm

I don't think I clearly said I support Ratchet, so I guess I should.

Though... I don't want to support if it hurts Jak's and Sly's chances...
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:25 pm

Sure, support
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Roy wrote:
I don't think I clearly said I support Ratchet, so I guess I should.

Though... I don't want to support if it hurts Jak's and Sly's chances...

Thanks, and I'll go support Jak and Sly myself, get people looking at 'em again. They do really deserve support.

And thanks, Braystar
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Naughty Ottsel wrote:
Thanks, and I'll go support Jak and Sly myself, get people looking at 'em again. They do really deserve support.
Thanks! If it were up to me, we'd get all 3 of them into the game.
Back to top Go down
Naughty Ottsel
Level 5 CPU
Naughty Ottsel

Captain Falcon
  Vanillogic

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:08 pm

Man, that would be great!

Edit: read Mp3's latest post on the Stats thread. Support list in the first post now.

In the event Kerbal64 doesn't poke his head around here, does anyone think he didn't support, or would it be safe to include him? I won't for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:10 am

Support
Back to top Go down
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
Braystar

Waluigi
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm gotta bump this, especially when I've played the 2016 remake and it's a blast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!   Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ratchet and Clank (Ratchet & Clank) Discussion: Time To Rip The Galaxy A New One!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next