HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pick a god, any god

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chose your Faith
Arceus
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Dettadeus
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Jaklub
55%
 55% [ 6 ]
Omanyte
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Phantom
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Something from some kind of actual religion
18%
 18% [ 2 ]
Weegee
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
The Elder Gods from Mortal Kombat
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
Nothing
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Toothpaste
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
MenacingRelic98
9%
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11
 

AuthorMessage
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Random
  566

PostSubject: Pick a god, any god   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:34 pm

I was very very very bored.  Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doq
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Ganondorf
  804
  Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:16 pm

Gronos is not listed 0/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.doqk.ml/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Klonoa
  872
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Doqtor Kirby wrote:
Gronos is not listed 0/10
Gronos is king of all king 's on earth and beyond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64

avatar

  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:53 pm

What about Kappa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
avatar

  Random
  2072
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Ristar
  705
  nah

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Jaklub is not a god. He's everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64

avatar

  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:46 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Gronos Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

avatar

  Bowser
  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:28 am

Where's Zoro?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Ristar
  705
  nah

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:02 am

Slissith wrote:
Where's Zoro?

He isn't a god. He's even merely a mortal. Also he has been banned, BUT BOY DO I MISS HIM. SHA HAA HA.


Last edited by Gamey DJ on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

avatar

  Bowser
  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:15 am

2. No Flaming/Trolling
Respect other users. Flaming (insulting, heated arguing with) other members is not allowed. Demeaning or derogatory comments based on race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, or gender will not be tolerated. Physical threats against and repeated harassment of other members is strictly prohibited. If another user is flaming or harassing you, you should not retaliate--instead, report it to a moderator.

Gamey DJ wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Where's Zoro?

In the trash. Where it belongs.

Reported.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Ristar
  705
  nah

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:47 am

Slissith wrote:
2. No Flaming/Trolling
Respect other users. Flaming (insulting, heated arguing with) other members is not allowed. Demeaning or derogatory comments based on race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, or gender will not be tolerated. Physical threats against and repeated harassment of other members is strictly prohibited. If another user is flaming or harassing you, you should not retaliate--instead, report it to a moderator.

Gamey DJ wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Where's Zoro?

In the trash. Where it belongs.

Reported.
I'm sorry I fixed my post to where it does NOT say anything bad about Zoro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Random
  2795
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:14 am

Gamey DJ wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Where's Zoro?

He isn't a god. He's even merely a mortal. Also he has been banned, BUT BOY DO I MISS HIM. SHA HAA HA.

You like this HEIN?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Sparlock

avatar

  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:40 am

L. Ron Hubbard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Slissith

avatar

  Bowser
  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:11 am

Gamey DJ wrote:
Slissith wrote:
2. No Flaming/Trolling
Respect other users. Flaming (insulting, heated arguing with) other members is not allowed. Demeaning or derogatory comments based on race, religion, sexual orientation, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, or gender will not be tolerated. Physical threats against and repeated harassment of other members is strictly prohibited. If another user is flaming or harassing you, you should not retaliate--instead, report it to a moderator.

Gamey DJ wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Where's Zoro?

In the trash. Where it belongs.

Reported.
I'm sorry I fixed my post to where it does NOT say anything bad about Zoro.

PRAISE ZORO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Random
  2795
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Hipster Bowser wrote:
L. Ron Hubbard

literally who
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
avatar

  Klonoa
  872
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Hot ship Zoro x Gronos, Zornos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pick a god, any god   

Back to top Go down
 
Pick a god, any god
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» about guitar pick ups
» why does every single judge pick popstar?
» World Cup 2014 pick-em
» Do you walk the pick up trash walk?
» Circle of Orboros minis (updated pics 3/22)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum