HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I'm sorry....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you guys forgive me?
Heck, yes!
38%
 38% [ 3 ]
No way!
38%
 38% [ 3 ]
I don\'t know.
24%
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
 

AuthorMessage
New Kooparaider
Guest



PostSubject: I'm sorry....   Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:50 am

Listen, I'm really sorry for all of the shit I caused in this forum for the past years. I really love Super Smash Bros. Crusade and I really wanna help make it the best game so please, FORGIVE ME!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:30 am

I still don't know who you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2214
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:32 am

If you show to have matured, we'll definetely consider it, although I doubt it. However, you can certainly forget about having any actual responsibility for a long time.

Welcome back, I guess?

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by Slissith on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Kooparaider
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:33 am

It's me, Koopraider. You know, old friend of this forum.
Back to top Go down
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3842
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:40 am

All I remember is

DOWN WITH THE CRUSADE WIKI

and maybe a Bart Simpson avatar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU


  Ristar
  697
  nah

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:27 am

Kooparaider doesnt ring a bell to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz
Bad Boy's Corner


  135

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:19 pm

Gamey, you weren't around when Kooparaider was an issue. Mind you I was only around for the tail end of it.

As someone who was once exiled from the forum for being an asshat, I myself am willing to keep you around so long as you show maturity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Kooparaider
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Which was a couple years ago on the old forum.
Back to top Go down
old kid2
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:30 pm

C'mon, just give the dude one more chance to be in both this forum and your wiki. He won't cause trouble this time.
Back to top Go down
Dustination



  Random
  2741
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:54 pm

old kid2 wrote:
C'mon, just give the dude one more chance to be in both this forum and your wiki. He won't cause trouble this time.

Hi Kooparaider

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3842
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:38 pm

old kid2 wrote:
C'mon, just give the dude one more chance to be in both this forum and your wiki. He won't cause trouble this time.

I'm questioning why some random guest on the internet would come and try to protect/advocate for another random guest on the internet...

oh, because its the same person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2214
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Gee, Kooparaider sure has matured over these 2 years huh?

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:16 pm

what's up alan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Kooparaider
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:27 am

It's Koopraider.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:14 am

blast from the past
Back to top Go down
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:28 pm

New Kooparaider wrote:
It's Koopraider.
isn't your name alan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:47 pm

madam im adam wrote:
New Kooparaider wrote:
It's Koopraider.
isn't your name alan
No, it's Kooparaider! Get it right! Kappa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU


  Random
  566

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Uh...I don't know who you are but my instincts are saying no to that second chance.
(also I do think that you just made two accounts, also making me lean towards no)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:52 pm

MenacingRelic98 wrote:
Uh...I don't know who you are but my instincts are saying no to that second chance.
(also I do think that you just made two accounts, also making me lean towards no)

Pretty much this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU


  Geno
  191
  Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:35 pm

If this guy can laugh at himself as I did when I was a dumb kid in school, then you can give him a chance as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madam im adam
Level 5 CPU


  472

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:10 am

Crimson Heights wrote:
If this guy can laugh at himself as I did when I was a dumb kid in school, then you can give him a chance as well.
if it's of any significance he was like 20 back then, or at least that's what his age on the forum said
most likely not a "kid in school", unless you're including college by that statement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU


  138

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:08 am

Dang, I wasn't around for this? I remember you. You kept me busy as the only moderator at the time. Haha. Obviously I have no say in anything nowadays. But it's nice to hear from old forum members like myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU


  336

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Nights Owl wrote:
Dang, I wasn't around for this? I remember you. You kept me busy as the only moderator at the time. Haha. Obviously I have no say in anything nowadays. But it's nice to hear from old forum members like myself.
You're probably tired of me saying this every single time I notice you come back, but HOLY CRAP NIGHTS OWL'S BACK.

Oh, and I vote for deny.
....At least I would if I could vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nights Owl
Level 4 CPU


  138

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Kelp-Thing wrote:
Nights Owl wrote:
Dang, I wasn't around for this? I remember you. You kept me busy as the only moderator at the time. Haha. Obviously I have no say in anything nowadays. But it's nice to hear from old forum members like myself.
You're probably tired of me saying this every single time I notice you come back, but HOLY CRAP NIGHTS OWL'S BACK.

Oh, and I vote for deny.
....At least I would if I could vote.

Haha, I get it all the time. What was your old username? xD Kinda hard to remember someone when they've gone and changed their username!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Kooparaider
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:34 am

I know I Screwed Up Big Time So I'm Sorry Everyone. From now on I, the Super Kooparaider shall not cause trouble this time.



Oh, some guy is wrecking your wiki.
Back to top Go down
GoldenYuiitusin
Level 5 CPU


  336

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:52 am

Nights Owl wrote:
Kelp-Thing wrote:
Nights Owl wrote:
Dang, I wasn't around for this? I remember you. You kept me busy as the only moderator at the time. Haha. Obviously I have no say in anything nowadays. But it's nice to hear from old forum members like myself.
You're probably tired of me saying this every single time I notice you come back, but HOLY CRAP NIGHTS OWL'S BACK.

Oh, and I vote for deny.
....At least I would if I could vote.

Haha, I get it all the time. What was your old username? xD Kinda hard to remember someone when they've gone and changed their username!
I'm GoldenYuiitusin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2214
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:43 am

Kelp-Thing wrote:
Nights Owl wrote:
Kelp-Thing wrote:
Nights Owl wrote:
Dang, I wasn't around for this? I remember you. You kept me busy as the only moderator at the time. Haha. Obviously I have no say in anything nowadays. But it's nice to hear from old forum members like myself.
You're probably tired of me saying this every single time I notice you come back, but HOLY CRAP NIGHTS OWL'S BACK.

Oh, and I vote for deny.
....At least I would if I could vote.

Haha, I get it all the time. What was your old username? xD Kinda hard to remember someone when they've gone and changed their username!
I'm GoldenYuiitusin.

Hey golden, didn't know it was you lol.

Nice to still see you around.

_________________
Cobra Bubbles wrote:
Your expectations were too simple and downright stupid.
I mean really? "No character will have their testicles hang out"?
Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Kooparaider
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:41 am

Hey, I remember you.
Back to top Go down
lily2
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:41 pm

You gotta at least give Kooparaider 1 last chance. He already said he's sorry. Even Smash King might forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Dustination



  Random
  2741
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:53 pm

lily2 wrote:
You gotta at least give Kooparaider 1 last chance. He already said he's sorry. Even Smash King might forgive him.

ahahahaha oh my god

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry....   Today at 3:53 am

Back to top Go down
 
I'm sorry....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum