HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard
Level 3 CPU
Alucard

Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion   Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:25 pm

How about the character from urban champion.
He could work a little bit different from the other characters with a specific stamina system like in the original game.
He could be character which gains stamina points for every hit and getting stronger ( so his attacks make more damage )
and if he gets hit he loose stamina points and his attacks are gettin weaker and make less damage.
I think this could add something new to smash bros. because even little mac in the new smash bros wii u/3ds is a little bit different through
his K.O. punch system from the original game. Maybe this character could be a nice addition.
His attacks could be throwable flower pots, or summoning sewer manholes where the characters are stuck and maybe a chasing police car like in the original game himself which hits other players, and just to mention even sakurai had the idea to put this character in smash bros. melee but he finally choosed the ice climbers.
Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion Large
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion   Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:38 pm

I've played Urban Champion and the game itself is sort of bad

only real merit it has is that its technically the first fighting game by nintendo other than that I dont see a point
Back to top Go down
MarioStrikerMurphy1994
Level 5 CPU
MarioStrikerMurphy1994

PostSubject: Re: Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion   Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:06 pm

The Urban Champion sounds as a good idea XD. This game needs also more Retro Characters.

However, for Special Moves, I was suggesting this:

-Neutral Special: Exploding Punch: Urban Champion charges all his energy, and he gives a powerful punch against his enemy.

-Side Special: Onslaught Kick: Urban Champion runs to his enemy, delivering a flying kick.

-Up Special: Piston Punch: Urban Champion jumps and gives a series of punches while jumping.

-Down Special: Pot Throw: Urban Champion takes a flower pot, for later throwing it to an enemy.

-Final Smash: Rage Blitz: Urban Champion runs to his enemy, punching it. Then, he gives a series of punches and kicks to his enemy, for finally, delivering a powerful uppercut which causes knockback.

What do you think? Comment, please.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion   Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 9:27 pm

If we want a Nintendo character from a fighting game, I feel like Sukapon would be a more fun choice.
Back to top Go down
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
TrinitroMan

PostSubject: Re: Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion   Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:40 am

Agreed. Sukapon is also more frequently requested than Urban Champion.

However, I do would like to point out this:
http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/04/13/the-definitive-unused-fighters-list-in-smash/#[Melee]

As you can see, Urban Champion (as well as Bubbles, Excite Biker and Balloon Fighter) were once considered to be the retro representant in Melee before Sakurai went with Ice Climbers at the end, while Sukapon was sadly only planned as a mere item.

Actually, I think I'll do a Balloon Fighter thread as soon as I come up with the full moveset for him (because I only managed to come up with parts of his moveset and I still haven't found a fitting D-Spec).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion   Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Urban Champion (Urban Champion) Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1