Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED] BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

IS DO THE FLOP GUY THE BEST CHARACTER IDEA EVAH?
Yes
Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED] Bar_left0%Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED] Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED] Bar_left100%Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED] Bar_right
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
thebuddyadrian
Level 5 CPU
thebuddyadrian

thebuddyadrian

Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED] Empty
PostSubject: Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED]   Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Do The Flop Guy will be an AWESOME joke character.
Neutral:Flop (If charged up he will say everybody do the flop and people nearby will flop and get damage.)
Side: Mine Turtle Throw(if misses the mine turtle will walk around)
Down: Tree Powers Activate (He will turn into a tree and hurt people next to or above him. If in the air he will quickly fall down.)
Up:Screw gravity (he will float up and then go into helpless mode)
FINAL SMASH: Everybody do the flop(part of the do the flop song will play while Do The Flop Guy and some people dance and at the end they will all flop and anyone near or on the ground will be blasted away)
Assists:
I Like Trains kid:He says I Like Trains and makes a train run over everyone
Desmond the moon bear: The "Desmond The Moon Bear asdfmovie plays in the background and when the narrator says "The End" the words "The End" will pop up and blast people away.
BEST CHARACTER EVAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mp3 Toaster

Mp3 Toaster

Lucario
  Mp3_Toaster

Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED]   Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Quote :
• No suggestions for characters under the category "4th Party". This includes characters who have stemmed from media other than video games, such as Mickey Mouse, Spongebob Squarepants, or Scooby Doo. These requests will be ignored, and the topic will be locked. Goku will remain the ONLY 4th party character in Crusade.

This rule applies to characters like this too. But because this topic even existed at all. I made another rule in the stickied topic to clarify further on who shouldn't be suggested. So this topic will be locked.
Back to top Go down

Do The Flop Guy (asdfmovie) Discussion [Good lord LOCKED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1