HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Tue May 10, 2016 10:42 pm

I had the Jacket moveset sitting in a Google doc, mostly finished, for WEEKS before the thread went up.

Seriously, at LEAST get all your specials and smashes together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Mon May 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Kzinssie wrote:
How about Charles Barkley as he appeared in Barkley, Shut Up And Jam: Gaiden?

This still applies, since I recently replayed it. If not I can always go for Cyberdwarf, or wait for Barkley 2 and do X114JAM9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination

Random
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Tue May 17, 2016 7:12 am

Are you serious

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU

Mach Rider
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Tue May 17, 2016 11:39 am

Lu Bu as he appears in Dynasty Warriors was noted earlier, and BSUaJG's Barkley bears little resemblance to the real thing.

I mean, I know it's a long shot, but better to ask than not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Due to some rather poorly set-up character suggestions have been popping up (Including one I wouldn't mind here), I would like to suggest people who would like to set up their own suggestion to look at other peoples' set-ups. For some very good examples, I would check those made by Roy, Lego Shaq, Naughty Ottsel, TrininroMan, lightdasher, OmegaSteve777, SnivyKawiaii (CJ), and myself (just to list a few). Use these suggestions as a base when setting up your own suggestion, for presentation is a major part of getting the idea to the other people.

That being said, be sure your suggestion still follows the standard rules in the very beginning of this Rules section. The "No 4th Party" rule is still in effect, and if it can be debated whether a character is 4th party or not, it would probably be wise to ask before you post.

I hope this helps out with people giving out unique suggestions. There is never a real shortage of characters that could be added, and I am always interested to see who gets suggested; sometimes they can end up as one of the best choices.

And with that being said, keep on Smashing.

Edit: Could I possibly take the Primid thread over? I have some decent ideas for it, and the current "thread" has only the OP (with very little info on it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU

Little Mac
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:01 pm

The list is heavily outdated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lego Shaq

Petey Piranha

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:12 pm

DestinyIntwined wrote:
The list is heavily outdated
A startling revelation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:13 pm

It has been outdated for even longer than I have been here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DestinyIntwined
Level 6 CPU

Little Mac
  DestinyIntwined

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:42 pm

Yeah... We need to fix it, but, the edit button. It's so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:50 pm

Nice to see the list updated, even if the links are not (then again, finding links for 150+ characters, excluding any sort of new links of "old" suggestions  affraid)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

Bowser
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:56 pm

wheeled_tank wrote:
Nice to see the list updated, even if the links are not (then again, finding links for 150+ characters, excluding any sort of new links of "old" suggestions  affraid)

The links will be added. Be patient!  Yay

Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wheeled_tank
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  wheeled_tank

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:58 pm

Don't worry about me losing patience. I'm still waiting for Wolf in Smash 4  Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

Bowser
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:04 pm

wheeled_tank wrote:
Don't worry about me losing patience. I'm still waiting for Wolf in Smash 4  Sad

Well... I wasn't asking you to be THAT patient...

umm...

pats on the back

Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 6 CPU

Mario
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:03 am

I see that heart near Tharja
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)   Today at 5:48 am

Back to top Go down

Rules & Characters With Existing Threads (PLEASE READ BEFORE CREATING A TOPIC!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5