Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assist Trophies General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dry

Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:03 am

I'd go with Sigurd, too. We're done, Vulture!

Here's our FE assist trophy wishlist:

- Whitewings. One of the three sisters (probably Palla, as the leader) appears and rushes forward. If she connects, Catria and Est turn up and perform a Triangle Attack, doing a ton of damage.

- Tiki. She trips comically onto the field, then takes out her stone and turns into a huge Divine Dragon, and breathes mist everywhere (I think it's mist? Can't quite remember). The tripping idea seems random, but I think it's nice to reference her child-like nature outside of dragon form. Unless we're going with Awakening Tiki, which I'm not familiar with

- Sigurd. He appears and his horse rears up epically. Then the screen flashes. He leaps forward on the horse, and if he's still on a platform he charges forward. Anyone hit during the leap or charge takes a ton of knockback. Screen flashing is what happens with holy weapons. The leap is Sigurd's attack animation. Unfortunately there's not much more interesting stuff he can do.

- Hector. He unleashes an earthquake by slamming Armads on the ground, then twirls it around his head, making a whirlwind, then slams it down, dealing a OHKO.

- Lehran. He appears and summons a large group of Fire, Wind and Thunder Spirits, which damage characters (and maybe differently, say Fire does more damage, Wind does more knockback, Thunder does more hitstun). EITHER then he warps to the centre and unleashes Creiddylad, dealing a ton of damage with a pool of light, OR then he warps to the summoner and uses the Ashera Staff, completely healing them. Maybe both, but that would probably be overkill.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:57 am

Added, which means I'm done with Fire Emblem reps Very Happy

Next update, I'm going to add my own suggestions.
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Ristar
Kaiser Greedy: it will fly upward and will proceed to shoot a powerful Beam similar to deoxys

Pacman
Classic Ms Pacman: will attack a random opponent similar to Pacman Smash Final
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:43 am

Added Capcom, Konami, and Sega reps to "Other"

Involving Capcom, I founded the character that suits the role as an Assist Trophy better than Ammy.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:20 am

Looking over the list some more, I have a few comments:

- Is Bowyer really the best representative of Mario RPG? Sure he represents Geno himself, but I don't know if that's the best idea. The effect is certainly unique, but I feel as though Mallow (using perhaps HP Rain?) would be a better rep.

- Speaking of Mario, perhaps we should have a Paper Mario rep in there. There's no reason we can't have plenty of Mario reps, considering the number of playable reps in both Crusade and Smash 4. I'm partial to Rawk Hawk just because of who he is, but he wouldn't really do anything unique (he'd be almost identical to the Flying Men in Magicant... huh. Is that the inspiration?).

- It seems weird to summon trainers for Pokemon... and even if so, you chose some random ones that don't have that much importance. The most obvious Pokemon AT would be a random trainer that throws a pokeball, but perhaps there is a better option...

- Out of all of the monkeys, we end up with Stanley over all of them (except Chunky). He was in one NES/arcade game that no one cares about. Unique, sure, but couldn't we have someone like Funky riding his plane accross the stage, Cranky being a worthless old guy yelling at the fighters (speaking of which, where's Animal Crossing?), etc.

- James McCloud isn't really important to Star Fox. He shows up at the end of 64, but that's it. Why is he using Assault weaponry? Why is he even here over Slippy, Peppy, ROB 64, even Leon and Pigma (assuming Wolf is playable).

- Mega Man has 2 random bosses. Why? There are much more important characters. You can use the argument of 'playable is better' for Zero, Bass, Tron Bonne, etc... but what about Roll? Protoman? Auto? Tango? Beat? And that's just in the classic series. Expanding out, we can find more choices such as Axl and Servbot. Seriously, even if we were going with random bosses, those 2 would be near the bottom of the list. Elec Man and Chill Penguin are much more recognizable and just as unique.

- I can't really complain about Sonic since the 'playable' argument can work for almost any Sonic character... Bah.

- Pac-Man just has a slingshot? At least have the Ghosts from Smash 4 or something... that's less interesting than the Color TV 15.

- A few other playable series are unrepresented at the moment. Ignoring DHD, Mach Rider, ROB, and Ice Climbers, we still have at least Sin & Punishment and Klonoa. My reccomendations:

Isa (S&P) - Works similarly to Saki in Brawl/4, but he uses a cannon over a gunblade. He'll shoot the cannon at far away foes and smash it into anyone who gets close.

Balue (Klonoa) - He jumps into the air and unleashes a bunch of tornadoes down onto the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:24 am

I'm not looking for "Importance", but rather "Uniqueness". I wanted to give some variety, wether if it's how they attack opponents, how and what they effect the opponents, and how they help their summoner. I just feel like these characters have those varieties rather than some of the "Important" characters.

Besides:
-In Brawl, the only Kirby Assist Trophy was Knuckle Joe. Which to be honest, is not an important compared to any Kirby character like Marx or even Kracko.
-In 3DS/WiiU, the new Earthbound Assist Trophy was Starman. Which to be fair is one of the most well-known enemies in the game, but he was not important than the likes of Paula, Poo, Giygas,Porky, or any member from Mother 1 or Mother 3
-Let's kick up a notch with Crusade's roster. Of all the Mario Characters, they chose Petey Piranha over the likes of Paper Mario and Rosalina.

Though, I will agree on the Slingshot, I will replace it later.

Also adding your suggestions later.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:11 am

Uniqueness, sure. But we can get both that and relevency. We took up a page of discussion perfecting the Fire Emblem ATs to make sure we had both. Why can't we do the same for any other series?

I agree with Kirby, but I can understand Sakurai choosing his favorite for his own series (which explains some Crusade roster choices such as Snivy). For Mother, Jeff is present and Starman represents the most important enemy (aside from Giygas but it's kind of hard to do him justice). Starman was what kicked off Ness' adventure after meeting Buzz Buzz, after all.
For Crusade, I remember back in the day Rosalina was supposed to be on the roster. Petey was added probably due to availability of sprites (mostly taken from Super Princess Peach). Not sure what happened to Rosalina - and maybe they actually are playable and we just don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:17 am

I understand what you are talking about, and what you said does make sense. I might change it if people agree with you, but for know, I'm focusing more on uniqueness. (But that Slingshot is going to change, and maybe use its idea for Sniper Wolf or The End)
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Petey Piranha not a good roster choice for you, huh? I personally don't see how Paper Mario and Rosalina are so much better. Petey doesn't rep a Mario subseries like they do, but he's just been in so many games, occasionally playable, partially reps an entire species, and has a very unique playstyle. Paper Mario and Rosalina are very good roster choices, but Petey has even more going for him.

I agree that it's a bit weird to have Bowyer when he's no better known than Mack or Yarodovich [size=9]or whatever his name is[/], but Bowyer's definitely got an incredibly unique effect, certainly unique enough to warrant an assist trophy slot. It's similar to what Lekain+Hezul would have had if they had made it for FE, but they didn't. So what I'm questioning now is, if there are possibly "silencing" characters from other series that make better assist trophies than Bowyer?

Are Pokemon assist trophies necessary, like, at all? I think the three at the moment are great, given that we're looking for characters that don't need their Pokemon to be interesting, but I still can't help but see them all as a little shoehorned. Pokemon honestly doesn't need assist trophies, when they have an entire subsection of assists to themselves.

I agree with Roy on James McCloud. You don't even need to change the effect, just change the character.

If Slingshot is turned into a Metal Gear villain, it should probably be The End. So Psycho Mantis reps Snake's storyline, and The End reps Big Boss' storyline.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Petey is basically the most memorable character from the Gamecube era of Mario Games, he was in a lot of them. He was the first real boss of Super Mario Sunshine, and was very iconic. In my opinion, he's the Gamecube Mario Rep. Rosalina would be the Wii Mario Rep. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, and Bowser represent the whole series.

As for Paper Mario, well, not sure. I do feel like he'd be a more wanted rep, but at the same time I much prefer Petey.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:00 pm

Dry wrote:
I agree with Roy on James McCloud. You don't even need to change the effect, just change the character.
This is the definite point here. If you want to keep the unique effect, just change who is doing the effect. This can apply to anyone.

(Though, James McCloud isn't really that unique, is he? He's just using a rocket launcher...)
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Level 3 CPU
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:01 pm

For Gyromite: Professor Hector - He appears on the screen and sleepwalks and with him bundles of dynamite spreaded all over the stage. The players must try to catch ( disarm ) all the bundles of dynamite to save themselves from a explosion only the player who used the assist throphy is invulnerable. ( This is only a suggestion )
the other assist trophy for Gyromite could be: Professor Hector and Professor Vector - Both appears after the assist trophy has been used and one professor is on the left sied of the stage and the other one is on the right side of the stage. Also red and blue gates like the one from the original game appears spreaded all over the stage and the professors uses remote controlls which closes and lowers the gates. The gates then will be like obsticles to the players.

Here is also one for Ice Climbers: Condor - He appears on top of the stage, flys around and sometimes he is an assist trophy which attacks players and sometimes he will have an eggplant ( in the design from ice climbers ) in his claws and players can jump up and try to catch the eggplant which will recover 30 %.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:39 am

Changed some from the list.

Also:
Mega Man- When replacing Burst Man, should I either chose Air Man From Mega Man 2, or Blade Man from Mega Man 10?

Donkey Kong- When adding Cranky Kong, would the Scrooge McDuck pogo stick move from Tropical Freeze work?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:27 am

VultureDuck wrote:
Also:
Mega Man- When replacing Burst Man, should I either chose Air Man From Mega Man 2, or Blade Man from Mega Man 10?

Donkey Kong- When adding Cranky Kong, would the Scrooge McDuck pogo stick move from Tropical Freeze work?
I wouldn't choose either of those, but Air Man is a much better choice than Blade Man... though he's not really unique now with other ATs such as Balue.

I thought Shovel Knight was going to do the pogo move?
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:59 am

Eh, I'm gonna quickly say a quick thought that came to my mind.

In my opinion, I don't think Assist Trophies should be discussed, or added until a final roster is made. Just my opinion, I guess discussion isn't as bad, but addition would cancel out a characters chance of being playable. Characters like Shovel Knight, Fawful, and Cranky Kong are viable for being playable. Just my opinion though, I think that some major characters should be considered simply as DLC if they would work perfect as characters.

JUST MY OPINION. I think some of the characters listed would work really well as assist's, but I think some would work as characters and, I'd prefer that way. Even though it'd be a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:08 am

Roy wrote:
VultureDuck wrote:
Also:

I wouldn't choose either of those, but Air Man is a much better choice than Blade Man... though he's not really unique now with other ATs such as Balue.

I thought Shovel Knight was going to do the pogo move?
I've never said that Shovel Knight was going to be an Assist Trophy, and even then I wouldn't give him only the pogo move
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:24 am

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Eh, I'm gonna quickly say a quick thought that came to my mind.

In my opinion, I don't think Assist Trophies should be discussed, or added until a final roster is made. Just my opinion, I guess discussion isn't as bad, but addition would cancel out a characters chance of being playable. Characters like Shovel Knight, Fawful, and Cranky Kong are viable for being playable. Just my opinion though, I think that some major characters should be considered simply as DLC if they would work perfect as characters.

JUST MY OPINION. I think some of the characters listed would work really well as assist's, but I think some would work as characters and, I'd prefer that way. Even though it'd be a lot of work.
Yeah I can see what you coming from, and there are characters in the list that deserve to be playable.

But there is the Edit button, so I can change the character to someone else of they are decided to be playable.

Also, I started this because I was bored. I had an idea where I made these characters into assist trophies, and decided to make a list for the hell of it. So if Crusade decided not to have Assist Trophies for any reason, I wouldn't mind, but it still be cool if they do have them.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:04 pm

VultureDuck wrote:
I've never said that Shovel Knight was going to be an Assist Trophy, and even then I wouldn't give him only the pogo move
I suppose... but is that really best for Cranky? If Resetti isn't coming back, Cranky is the perfect replacement.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:35 pm

Why don't we literally have Scrooge McDuck for the pogo move?

Just saying...

Back to top Go down
Blitz
Bad Boy's Corner
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:13 pm

What about a Dragoon from Final Fantasy? Upon being summoned, he'd jump off screen, and then come crashing down on a random opponent. He'd then bounce off screen with the Final Fantasy victory jingle playing for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:29 pm

^ This, but it has to be Kain.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Tellah's Meteor!! I would love that! You know you loved Tellah! He's the Old Ben Kenobi for Final Fantasy 4.

About Kain, what's that Dragoon jump attack called? It's like Fly in Pokemon, but he jumps in the air and on the next turn he drops down on the enemy. Should let Kain have it as PH said. Drop on the last character that hit to one who got the assist. Drop down with his lance or spear, a downward Trust!
If it doesn't make a KO, have Kain say "It would seem your life is spared... for now." They have voice overs in the 3DS version, I hope :) so then it'll be easy to implement that. Just rip it out of the game.

Found this, but sadly, he didn't quote the above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHesQkEFrqE
Back to top Go down
John15
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:31 am

My Assist Trophies ideas.

Mario Universe:
*Hammer Brother: Same as it did in Brawl and Smash 3DS/Wii U, except they flies even farther.
*Chain Chomp: Same as it did in Smash 3DS/Wii U.
*Goomboss: A unique assist trophy. Runs around, trying to damage the opponent. However, Goomboss starts getting faster, bigger and angrier after every hit. After a few hits, Goomboss will return to his normal state and dissolves into multiple Goombas or just wait for 15 seconds to dissapear.
*Count Bleck: He goes in the middle of the stage, creating a black hole that sucks all the opponents, except the summoner, after Count Bleck dissapears, the opponent will have a flower on its head.
The Legend of Zelda Universe:
*Ghirahim: Same as it did in Smash 3DS/Wii U.
*Fi: Uses the Goddess Sword and acts like a playable character for a short time.
*Daruria: Runs slower, slams into the ground with the Magic Hammer, causing the opponent to get buried. And spins with the hammer.
Kirby Universe
*Bonkers: Acts like he did as a Smash Run enemy in Smash 3DS.
Wario Universe:
*Kat and Ana: Same as it did in Brawl and Smash 3DS/Wii U.
*Captain Syurp: Tosses a bomb that creates a pillar of fire, she can also grab the opponent and shake it around, just like Wario did, except is slower.
Donkey Kong Universe:
*Cranky Kong: Begins to bouce around like a pogo-stick with his cane, if he hits the opponent, he will make a foostool-like jump to give him more height.
Yoshi Universe:
*Bandit: Chases the opponent who has an item. If successful, the Bandit takes away the item and runs away. It can run very fast, and jump on top of ledges.
Star Fox Universe:
*Andross: Same as it did in Brawl and Smash 3DS/Wii U, but uses his Star Fox 64 appearance.
Metroid Universe:
*Metroid: Same as it did in Brawl and Smash 3DS/Wii U.
*Mother Brain: Same as it did in Smash 3DS/Wii U.
F-Zero Universe:
*Dr. Stewart: Takes out his gun, while shooting around, he walks much faster, jumps high than Samurai Goroh.
Punch-Out!! Universe:
*Mr. Sandman: Rushes across the screen, and peforms a flurry of punches, ending with his signature Dreamland Express attack.
Earthbound/Mother Universe:
*Starman: Same as it did in Smash 3DS/Wii U.
*Kumatora: Peforms Lifeup, which restores 25% damage to the summoner.
Fire Emblem Universe:
*King Gangrel: Runs around slicing with his sword.
*Aversa: Uses Aversa's Night, which is a stronger version of Nosferatu.
Mega Man Universe:
*Metal Man: Runs around and throws a Metal Blade in 8 directions.
Street Fighter Universe:
*Guile: Runs around, peforming either a Sonic Boom, or a Flash Kick.
Dragon Ball Universe:
*Vegeta: (I know Vegeta will not be playable, however, he can be an assist trophy) He floats around, using Ki Blasts, and his signature Garlick Gun.
Sonic the Hedgehog Universe:
*Amy Rose: Jumps around, trying to smash the opponent with her Piko Piko Hammer, then finishes off with her Rose Typhoon attack.
*Mecha Knuckles: Lunches a giant homing missile out of its mouth that follow the opponent.
Pac-Man Universe:
*Ghosts: Same as they did in Smash 3DS/Wii U.
Back to top Go down
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:14 am

Mega Man Universe:
Mega Man Killers - Enker, Punk, and Ballade spawn in and start beating the crap out of the other players using their respective powers.
Auto - Works sort of like Isabelle from SSB4 but can also toss offensive items to the player.
*Roll - Drops a Health Energy Container above the player.

Sonic Universe:
Egg Pawn - An Egg Pawn comes in and just acts like he would in the Sonic games.

Street Fighter Universe:
Charlie - Comes in and shoots Sonic Booms and Somersaults.

Metroid Universe:
Mother Brain - Same as it did in SSB4.

Kraid - Works as he did in Super Metroid but obviously smaller.

Retro Universe:
*Mike Jones - Comes in and starts hitting people with his Yo-Yo.

Virtual Boy - Shoots a red beam of light around the stage.

* = While it would be an okay idea, I would prefer this character being playable.
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:07 pm

The Geometry Square from Geometry Dash
Back to top Go down
http://ninjastormer.deviantart.com/
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:30 pm

So how does it work?

Is an obstacle created to which the square and other stuff travel through them?
Back to top Go down
Axtran
Level 3 CPU
Axtran

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Smash King wrote:

So how does it work?

Is an obstacle created to which the square and other stuff travel through them?

Actually, yes
Back to top Go down
http://ninjastormer.deviantart.com/
Mellon
Level 5 CPU
Mellon

mellon1111

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:27 am

We've got Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow in the game. So, how about adding Silver as an assist trophy? He'd float around the stage and grab anyone in front of him, shouting "IT'S NO USE!" then throwing them horizontally with a "TAAAKE THIS!"
Back to top Go down
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:36 am

Mellon wrote:
We've got Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow in the game. So, how about adding Silver as an assist trophy? He'd float around the stage and grab anyone in front of him, shouting "IT'S NO USE!" then throwing them horizontally with a "TAAAKE THIS!"
Added
...wow, it's been a long time since I edited this.
Back to top Go down
Falcon8r

Falcon8r

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:41 am

Mellon wrote:

Shoutouts to Sonic '06.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assist Trophies General Discussion   Assist Trophies General Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assist Trophies General Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next