Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 BklTYr4

Project Crusade Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Card Clash!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Is this still happening?

The demo link in the OP is broken, and I've seen no signs of this being in progress.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Yeah, it's still going on. Kind of stopped updating the OP or working on it recently due to school and stuff, but it will go on.

I'll probably remove all the image links from the OP whenever I get around to that. I want the update to be at 475 cards. Very close to that magic number, so hopefully up soon. Maybe by the end of next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Ah. I have a few card ideas and I play Yu-Gi-Oh, like a lot, so I could help out with this if you don't mind.

Could you PM me or post the demo since the link is broken please? I wanna try this baby out
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:57 pm

It plays much more similarly to MTG, but it's still unique in its own right. We were aiming to get this in by 1.0, weren't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:57 am

hasn't it been reiterated that it wasn't actually going to make it
Back to top Go down
GigaPichu

GigaPichu

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:10 am

Jak said he does not want to code this, so don't expect it unless we get another coder somehow or Falcon somehow decides to do it.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Updated this about a week ago, but never got to post. So... yeah. 475 cards now.

I do realize a few cards are overpowered at the moment (Shulk, Haggar come to mind), but will be fixed eventually.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:59 pm

After Apex Merc and I will help out again. Though as Giga said, you gotta get someone to code this.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 pm

I thought Felipe was going to do this initially... or Falcon... not really sure though.
Back to top Go down
danick
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 pm

HOW TO START DOING?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:19 pm

danick I love you
Back to top Go down
Spoon300
Level 4 CPU

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:01 pm

So... business certainly has been slow here, eh? Has any progress been made toward perfection?
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:31 pm

I'm not sure if you're actually aware but development progress is hidden so if this even is actually going to happen you aren't going to know about it/see it progressing.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Since this got bumped though, question for Roymaster.
Is the OP up to date as far as you and your crew got with making this? In particular the download link of course.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:03 pm

Card Clash was once a popular thing hoping to happen in the game back in 2011 or something like that. That idea since faded.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:31 am

Dustination wrote:
I'm not sure if you're actually aware but development progress is hidden so if this even is actually going to happen you aren't going to know about it/see it progressing.
What? If there's something going on with this, I'd like to know.

Perfect Hell wrote:
Since this got bumped though, question for Roymaster.
Is the OP up to date as far as you and your crew got with making this?  In particular the download link of course.
Well... talk among the devs made it seem like it wasn't going to happen due to coding issues, so I never updated it since. It was a popular idea, but if it's too complicated to be done within a reasonable amount of time, it probably won't be done.

I did, however, make a 'new' version that completely ignored Crusade, though... but it was trimmed down into a 255 card official Smash Bros-only set.
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 10:01 pm

A couple of ideas for cards if this is still going

Stages-
MARIO KART (Brawl): Every 3 turns both players lose 10 health

STREET FIGHTER: A single fighter whos not in play can use a attack for 1 token

Events-
OMEGA:All effects from the current stage are removed from play

TIME BREAKER (Dragon Ball Xenoverse):Gain +10 attack for 3 turns. Gain -15 health afterwards

Item-
RAINMAKER (Splatoon): Fire a shot that explodes on the next turn for 25 damage. Only one of these can be used per deck

Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 5:57 am

Hit1 wrote:
A couple of ideas for cards if this is still going
This topic has been inactive for three years.

This is one of the few forums I've seen that doesn't have a rule against necro-posting (posting in a topic whose last response is at least over a month old), but most forums issue a penalty for posting responses for topics that have not seen responses in months or years to prevent otherwise irrelevant/resolved topics from being dragged up from their graves.

In the future, if you see an interesting topic and it's over a month old, see if you can make your own post discussing the subject matter instead of necro-posting. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 6:27 am

https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1-global-forum-rules

It's ok. Besides, he did contribute to the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Jexulus
Level 3 CPU
Jexulus

Jexulus

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 6:56 am

Slissith wrote:
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1-global-forum-rules

It's ok. Besides, he did contribute to the discussion.
I re-read the rules before I posted to make sure I was remembering correctly. I wasn't saying he was doing something against the rules. I'm saying he needs to be careful what he resurrects and consider making his own topic to accommodate changes over time.
Back to top Go down
Agent___5
Level 4 CPU
Agent___5

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 8:12 am

I'll keep this in mind next time
Back to top Go down
Kzinssie
Level 5 CPU
Kzinssie

Shadow
  slothfulunchmeat

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 10:08 am

hell yeah this fucking owns

What program are y'all using to generate cards? If nothing else this could definitely stand as a standalone program
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Card Clash!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7