HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crusade Card Clash!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Sure, next time I see him we will finish the characters. Sorry it's taking a while.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Don't worry about how long it's taking, I was just hoping to see some kind of progress. It's ok.
Back to top Go down
ensane

ensane

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:18 pm

What is "Lackey"? I figure you guys might want some help?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:29 pm

I'll explain it all when it's ready... but this is lackey:
http://www.lackeyccg.com/

All 400 ready, just awaiting some balance changes before I finish up the coding.

Sneak peak:
https://2img.net/h/i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm311/NewVGCC/lackeytest.png
Wink
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 pm

I thought the target was 500?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Raving Rabbids: Does becoming a token imply the loss of abilities?

And the following are not SSBC stages:
Forest of Hope
Shibuya Downtown
Tower of Salvation

Those should probably be replaced with confirmed stages, preferably series which haven't yet been repped with a stage (Mountain Base could be one of them)
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:13 am

Target was 500 a while back, but back then we were only going to have 200 characters. It got bumped up. I suppose we could still go with 500, but I feel like there won't be enough variety if we do so.

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Raving Rabbids: Does becoming a token imply the loss of abilities?

And the following are not SSBC stages:
Forest of Hope
Shibuya Downtown
Tower of Salvation

Those should probably be replaced with confirmed stages, preferably series which haven't yet been repped with a stage (Mountain Base could be one of them)
Yeah, you lose everything about the card and it just becomes a Rabbid.

Beat isn't a playable character, yet he's still a character card. No one said that all of the stages here have to be in the game normally. You didn't complain about Dino Mountain, Chaos Shrine... The only requirement is that whatever is added has to have been on a Nintendo system at some point.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:53 am

I'm leaving in Forest of Hope, Tower of Salvation, and Chaos Shrine for now. Those rep series in the game, and can be replaced if need be by the proper stage and probably have similar effects.

Dino Mountain is being replaced by World Circuit, and Shibuya by New Junk City. Not uploading yet, but they'll be in the download.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:54 am

Oh, didn't notice Dino mountain and Chaos Shrine. Of course we go beyond playable characters with those card types, otherwise we would never even hit 100. Stages are different, we do have enough stages to fill out that section with Crusade stages.

Just so i know for balancing, will World Circuit and NJC have the same effects as Dino Mountain and Shibuya respectively?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:31 am

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Oh, didn't notice Dino mountain and Chaos Shrine. Of course we go beyond playable characters with those card types, otherwise we would never even hit 100. Stages are different, we do have enough stages to fill out that section with Crusade stages.

Just so i know for balancing, will World Circuit and NJC have the same effects as Dino Mountain and Shibuya respectively?
Yeah, same effects. Ok, will try to keep it Crusade only stages then...

Again, just waiting for balance changes before I finish coding and relese a beta...
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Hey sup, check out the download link in the first post.

To use:
Step 1: Download LackeyCCG:
http://www.lackeyccg.com/

Step 2: Download plugin from that link.

Step 3: Unzip folder to the 'plugins' directory in LackeyCCG. Make sure the folders are like LackeyCCG/plugins/Crusade/plugininfo.txt etc.

Step 4: Open LackeyCCG, load the plugin on the preferences tab.

Step 5: ???

Step 6: Profit

Will probably need Hamachi to play with each other. Take a look tonight, we'll probably get to playtesting tommorrow.

EDIT: Emergency fix since Dark Pit's Theme was stupid broken when used right. Now it's not stackable and only affects base stats.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:34 am

Can healing abilities heal past base stats? For example, if Alucard is never attacked will his ability keep healing him up to 60, 70 hp etc.?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:40 am

Only if you have some item or stage that gives you some extra HP. You can't 'overheal', which is what you're suggesting.

I'm going to have to reupload the plugin tonight since I received more balance changes.... after work...
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:54 pm

I have more questions on healing and HP. Let's assume I have Alucard at full HP (50). If Good Egg Galaxy comes onto the field, all characters get +20 hp. Does this add to his base, giving him 70 now? If so, does his heal now work until 70 hp if he loses any? Or does GEG work like a heal only? Or does it do both at the same time? For example, Alucard is at 40 hp, GEG comes out, does he now have 60 hp AND next turn heal to 70 hp where he maxes out?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
I have more questions on healing and HP. Let's assume I have Alucard at full HP (50). If Good Egg Galaxy comes onto the field, all characters get +20 hp. Does this add to his base, giving him 70 now? If so, does his heal now work until 70 hp if he loses any? Or does GEG work like a heal only? Or does it do both at the same time? For example, Alucard is at 40 hp, GEG comes out, does he now have 60 hp AND next turn heal to 70 hp where he maxes out?
GEG increases the base so you can heal up to 70. And yes, both at the same time... however, if you somehow have both GEG and World Circuit at the same time (Mt Aleph?), you would be stuck at 50 HP max.

Think of it this way: You don't have 'health', you have 'damage'. When you heal, you remove damage. If Damage >= HP, you die. You can't heal more than how much damage you have.

Also updated with new plugin with those non-character changes that were PM'd to me.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Ok that cleared it up. Mercury and i will post anything we find in here, i've got two minor things that might not warrant a new upload but should be noted for the next update:

Pokemon Trainer: First ability does not specify where the card you searched for goes (hand, top of deck, play, etc.)

Screw Attack has a typo in the description
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Oh, Pokemon Trainer should go to hand... yeah... will fix in an update later. Also the latest update has the Screw Attack fix.

Btw, what server do you play on, if any? Do you use Hamachi?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Hamachi so far, is there a server we should join?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Perfecthell4 wrote:
Hamachi so far, is there a server we should join?
Well no... I was just wondering the IP and such so I could join your hamachi network.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm

New network (anyone can join, only join if you plan to help with the playtesting. @ forum members)

Crusade Card Clash
SSBCCC
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:45 pm

More servers;

Crusade Card Clash 2
SSBCCC

Crusade Card Clash 3
SSBCCC
Back to top Go down
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Plugin update, balance changes included.

Most notable changes: (Not on OP here)
- 5 new cards added.
- Captain Olimar rework, now gives other tokens a boost, has less HP, and sacs tokens to protect himself.
- Tamagon replaced with Devil, has a new effect.
- Sub-Zero, Cless, Kamek, Vectorman, New Junk City have new effects.
- Aeron and Zael have their english names now (Were Ende and Elza).
- Few other minor balancing changes (Nook 40 HP, Attack cost 4, etc).

Please redownload.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:07 pm

How exactly do you play this? I downloaded the beta.. am I suppose to download something else?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Traweezie wrote:
How exactly do you play this? I downloaded the beta.. am I suppose to download something else?
You need lackeyccg. Either google or find the link a few posts up.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Ah ok thanks roy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
Roy
Level 7 CPU
Roy

RoyMaster4

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Plugin update!

This is mostly balancing, but this is worth a download for other reasons as well. I've fixed the counter issue (So now you can see both damage and normal counters at the same time), as well as included a bunch of buttons so you can add and remove these damage/counters easily.

As far as balancing goes, most of it is buffs. A lot of characters were worthless or outclassed, so we've done some tweaks. For example, Nathan Spencer now drags characters out of your opponent's hand into play with 20 damage. A few characters did get nerfs, but they were necessary to prevent certain characters from dominating the metagame.

So go download!
Back to top Go down
LightZX
Level 5 CPU
LightZX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Hello, I was looking through the cards and I found Triforce of Wisdom effect strange. It says that "As often as you like, look at the top card of you deck. If you do, you may play that card." Doesn't this mean that you can you can play about half you deck when you play this card? Shouldn't it say once per turn or get rid of may be played?
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:59 pm

You still have to pay that card you draw's cost, so you can keep doing it until you have no points left to spend.
Back to top Go down
LightZX
Level 5 CPU
LightZX

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:05 pm

That makes more sense, thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Level 2 CPU
Oni

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:32 am

I don't know if this is still ongoing, but the link in OP is broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusade Card Clash!!   Crusade Card Clash!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusade Card Clash!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next