No
86%
 86% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
tb1024
Level 1 CPU

PostSubject: Duplighosts for Crusade!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:59 pm

I think we could get Duplighost as a Paper Mario series representative.

Duplighost's only attack is its special, which is copying the foe right in front of him. I think this radius is fine:

While it's transformed, it works like if the player changed his/her character in the mid of the match. Duplighost mimics his foe's appearance, stats, voice, move set and even Final Smash.

The transformation is automatically cancelled after one minute or when it dies (I mean, if it dies, it'll respawn as a Duplighost).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

Bowser
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Duplighosts for Crusade!   Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:02 am

How about Doopliss, instead of a generic Duplighost?

It could work like this: When Doopliss uses his Neutral Special, a victimized enemy acquires a shade of dark grey, and doopliss gains that character's Up, down and Side Special. However, he can still use his Neutral Special in order to be able to use another characters specials. Each time he dies, the specials he acquired are lost.

However, bear in mind that the above would be quite sprite/code intensive (although it would be really cool), since the devs are reluctant to give even kirby copies of actual specials.

Thanks to you, I had to add two new rules.

VultureDuck wrote:
Crusade is a man's game

Jaklub wrote:
Post count ain't gonna raise itself.

Jaklub wrote:
this count down won't be uploaded to youtube, better enjoy it now.

Lego_Shaq wrote:
please dont think im actually racist

SmashBros._L0ver wrote:
fuck you slissith go to hell Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

Geno
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Duplighosts for Crusade!   Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:27 am

I second having Doopliss over the generic Duplighosts. He could probably turn into some memorable Paper Mario baddies for some of his normal attacks too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Duplighosts for Crusade!   Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:16 am

The gimmick is brilliant, but I don't know about the character choice. Duplighost appeared in those few Paper Mario games, whereas, say, Ditto has appeared in pretty much every Pokemon game. There are more iconic copying characters out there. Maybe you guys could brainstorm some alternative suggestions here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duplighosts for Crusade!   

Back to top Go down

Duplighosts for Crusade!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1