HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Humble Piccolo Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

A Humble Piccolo Request Empty
PostSubject: A Humble Piccolo Request   A Humble Piccolo Request EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:00 pm

The topic at hand is Piccolo (ピッコロ・ジュニア, Pikkoro Junia), an iconic Z Warrior from Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z (also made a few brief but important appearances in Dragon Ball GT). As a friend put it, the real underdog in the series with "Cool character design, cool attitude, cool attacks, yet always treated like a chump."

Here we can discuss motivations, different move sets across the series, whether or not he should make it into the polls with notable reasoning, and anything else that comes into mind, share it with us!

Photo Gallery:

A Humble Piccolo Request Tumblr_n52tqbw4Ct1r72ht7o1_500

Last edited by LatencyError on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daw/Dave
Level 2 CPU
Daw/Dave

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Piccolo Request   A Humble Piccolo Request EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Does Dragon Ball need more characters in Crusade? I tought Goku was the only 4th party character?

Anyways, I got nothing againts him. I enjoyed him in DBZ Hyper Dimension a lot, so why not.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Piccolo Request   A Humble Piccolo Request EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Goku will remain the sole Dragon Ball Z and 4th party representative, sorry to tell you.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Piccolo Request   A Humble Piccolo Request EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:12 pm

That's fine, I accidentally removed the poll as I was editing before your post came along, but since he doesn't have a chance, I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Piccolo Request   A Humble Piccolo Request EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:04 am

He would make a cool assist trophy though, using his Hellzone grenade attack, shouting "AWAY WITH YOU" like in Budokai Tenkaichi.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Piccolo Request   A Humble Piccolo Request EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:57 pm

Slissith wrote:
He would make a cool assist trophy though, using his Hellzone grenade attack, shouting "AWAY WITH YOU" like in Budokai Tenkaichi.

I forgot about trophies, heck yeah. He's in the Planet Namek stage fighting Frieza in the background, right? That's enough reason to do so. Man I love DBZ, gonna go back to watch it again. Uncut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Humble Piccolo Request   A Humble Piccolo Request Empty

Back to top Go down

A Humble Piccolo Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1