Pac-Maze Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Pac-Maze Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pac-Maze Discussion   Pac-Maze Discussion EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Discuss, share opinions, ideas, etc. about Pac-Maze.
Back to top Go down
TaXMaN
Level 6 CPU
TaXMaN

PAC-MAN

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Maze Discussion   Pac-Maze Discussion EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:32 pm

I'm a pretty big fan of this stage and I'm glad it's been added to the game! I just see two minor issues, though. I don't know if it's just me but I constantly find myself on the lower platforms and almost never on the higher areas of the stage which kind of feels like a waste to me. The other thing that's been bothering me is the lack of power pellets that enables you to eat ghosts (this is the Pac-Maze we're talking about after all).

Basically, if hazards are on, power pellets should spawn in random spots on the stage (there can only be one on the stage at a time). Touching a power pellet will enable the consumer (and ONLY the consumer) to "eat" the ghosts by attacking them. The player also heals about 15-20% damage by eating a ghost. This also solves the first issue I mentioned since players are motivated to move to other parts of the maze.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Maze Discussion   Pac-Maze Discussion EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Now that you mention it, i rarely see myself anywhere besides The bottom and i support The idea you propose
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Maze Discussion   Pac-Maze Discussion EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:02 pm

TaXMaN wrote:
I'm a pretty big fan of this stage and I'm glad it's been added to the game! I just see two minor issues, though. I don't know if it's just me but I constantly find myself on the lower platforms and almost never on the higher areas of the stage which kind of feels like a waste to me. The other thing that's been bothering me is the lack of power pellets that enables you to eat ghosts (this is the Pac-Maze we're talking about after all).

Basically, if hazards are on, power pellets should spawn in random spots on the stage (there can only be one on the stage at a time). Touching a power pellet will enable the consumer (and ONLY the consumer) to "eat" the ghosts by attacking them. The player also heals about 15-20% damage by eating a ghost. This also solves the first issue I mentioned since players are motivated to move to other parts of the maze.

Support.
Back to top Go down
OmegaSteve777
Level 8 CPU
OmegaSteve777

Gooey

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Maze Discussion   Pac-Maze Discussion EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 5:21 pm

support
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Maze Discussion   Pac-Maze Discussion EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 6:23 pm

I support that as well. Right now it just feels like FD with annoying-ness squished on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pac-Maze Discussion   Pac-Maze Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Pac-Maze Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Stage Discussion :: Crusade Stages-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com