HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Little Mac Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mikael_Fernandes
Level 3 CPU
avatar

  68
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:44 am

Speaking of specs, how n-spec works? I've never figured out how it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

avatar

  8837

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:13 pm

It's a combo move, it pops them in a random upwards direction. As long as you react quickly to the angle it launched them, you have guaranteed aerial followups.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  1244

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Aerial follow-ups? But Little Mac ain't an air fighter... *dodges tomatoes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  481

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
It's a combo move, it pops them in a random upwards direction.  As long as you react quickly to the angle it launched them, you have guaranteed aerial followups.

Why random?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

avatar

  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Shiruza wrote:
Perfect Hell wrote:
It's a combo move, it pops them in a random upwards direction.  As long as you react quickly to the angle it launched them, you have guaranteed aerial followups.

Why random?

Makes combos more dynamic and less guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiruza
Level 5 CPU
avatar

  481

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Slissith wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
Perfect Hell wrote:
It's a combo move, it pops them in a random upwards direction.  As long as you react quickly to the angle it launched them, you have guaranteed aerial followups.

Why random?

Makes combos more dynamic and less guaranteed.

Oh boy. The PM team would have a field day with that logic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nohrian Sadist

avatar

  560
  cheezetime

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Random is my least favorite word when it comes game mechanics unless it directly relates to the character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Shadow
  2805
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:27 pm

#RestoreTingle2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
TrinitroMan
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  1244

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:25 am

#RemoveTingle2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith

avatar

  2277
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:44 am

#OffTopic2015
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

avatar

  8837

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:49 am

Shiruza wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Shiruza wrote:
Perfect Hell wrote:
It's a combo move, it pops them in a random upwards direction.  As long as you react quickly to the angle it launched them, you have guaranteed aerial followups.

Why random?

Makes combos more dynamic and less guaranteed.

Oh boy. The PM team would have a field day with that logic.

Because it was the only way to make a completely guaranteed combo tool at all percents fair on a character who has a combo-> kill gimmick at the core of his entire playstyle.

_________________
Perfect Hell

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  Waluigi
  1179
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Can I please Side B off a ledge in the next update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmareTSM

avatar

  115
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:08 am

Braystar wrote:
Can I please Side B off a ledge in the next update
You can Side B off a ledge in the current update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Braystar
Level 7 CPU
avatar

  Waluigi
  1179
  N/A

PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:02 pm

I mean properly, the correct way. Crusade's isn't the right way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Little Mac Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Little Mac Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Character Discussion :: Crusade Characters-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion