HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So much lag in my online experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

So much lag in my online experience Empty
PostSubject: So much lag in my online experience   So much lag in my online experience EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi everyone, love the game. Waiting for AI to get a fix, so I'm online playing with Evolve and I finally got a few matches in with someone else I don't know. Sadly the matches we were playing were lagging so much. We tried all the latency options and nothing changed.

When I hosted it was a tiny tiny bit better, bit still unplayable.

Any advice you can give us? I see nobody has posted a thread on this forum about the lagging Sad

Is the demo file on Moddb up to date? I used that one, so I hope it's fine. I didn't grab any other download either. this is my first time playing, so I never played the past games. thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: So much lag in my online experience   So much lag in my online experience EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Honestly, me and Mp3 and tb had a pretty good experience. We had a few lag spikes (One major one) but overall the experience was fine. You may need to download the patch and that may fix things (latest patch from yesterday)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Heights
Level 4 CPU

Hyperbeam Canon

PostSubject: Re: So much lag in my online experience   So much lag in my online experience EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:01 pm

We got it running. Thanks for your help. Downloading the game directly from Gamejolt was the best solution. Since it has the latest patch already in.

Still have the problem with the same guy, but I was able to play with someone else 100%. Had a great time. Wish we could have group battle. Where is everyone? I'm on Evolve Sad
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: So much lag in my online experience   So much lag in my online experience EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:14 pm

LatencyError wrote:
We got it running. Thanks for your help. Downloading the game directly from Gamejolt was the best solution. Since it has the latest patch already in.

Still have the problem with the same guy, but I was able to play with someone else 100%. Had a great time. Wish we could have group battle. Where is everyone? I'm on Evolve Sad

I use Hamachi, I'd play you some other night, but not tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much lag in my online experience   So much lag in my online experience Empty

Back to top Go down

So much lag in my online experience
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1