SSBC SPECULATION THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

SSBC SPECULATION THREAD Empty
PostSubject: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:06 pm

I dug through the folders of the latest update to Smash Bros. Crusade, and have found some pretty interesting stuff. It suggests within these files that there will be upcoming characters.

Here is the entire compiled list of them.

Veterans:
Bowser Jr.
Zelda/Sheik
Roy
Diddy Kong
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Wii Fit Trainer
Villager
Wolf
Pit
King Dedede
Young Link (Though referred to as Child Link)

Newcomers:
Zoroark
Assassin's Creed rep
Banjo-Kazooie
Contra rep
Balloon Fighter (Though this could refer to an upcoming stage)
Excite Biker (Though this could refer to the stage)
Final Fight rep
Sub-Zero
Q-Bert (Though this could refer to the stage)
William Birkin (Resident Evil)
Tekken rep
Issac
Ancient Minister (Though this could refer to something completely different)
Paper Mario*
Samurai Goroh
Cloud*
Gray Fox*
Hector*
King K. Rool*
Nightmare (Kirby or Soul Calibur)
Scizor*
Simon Belmont*
Sir Kibble*
Sukapon*
Deoxys*
Skull Kid
Dark Samus
Rival Trainer
Black Shadow
Vaati
Earthworm Jim
Dr. Robotnik
Protoman
Black Mage
Viewtiful Joe
Lloyd
Aero
Portal rep (Likely the main character of the games)

* = Characters I found via a previous update of SSBC, but were not found in the current update (v0.9.0) and there might be a reason for this.

Do tell if you guys have discovered more possible characters for Smash Bros. Crusade.

But that's not all, I also found sound clips for upcoming modes:
Adventure Mode
Allstar Mode
Boss Battles
Classic Mode (It's not in this current version but it was in previous versions) (This includes Board the Platforms, Break the Targets, Race to the Finish, and all other Classic Mode stuff)
Deathmatch?
Event Match
Homerun Contest
Jackpot
King of the Ring
Multi-Man Crusade
Share Stock*
Tourney

* = Unsure if it's not already in this ver. but I've never played on said mode

And as for stages, all I found were graphics leftover from the previous update, which means all stages from the previous update are coming back in the future... but there's more:
Luigi's Mansion (SSBB)
Pokemon Stadium
Sector Z (SSB64)
Planet Zebes (SSB64)

It's not much more but it does confirm just a few more stages coming soon.

Last edited by DimpsyVS on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:52 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
SnivyKawaii
Level 6 CPU
SnivyKawaii

Snivy

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:27 pm

there is also a samurai Goroh mugshot
Back to top Go down
http://snivykawaii.tumblr.com/
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:32 pm

Omg.

"If Q-Bert is in battle while on the Q-Bert stage, Alfonzo is in charge of the stage. Alfonzo: 'Leave it to me!'"

Nailed it
Back to top Go down
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:47 pm

CJ wrote:
there is also a samurai Goroh mugshot
Oh yea, I forgot all about that, lemme add that in.
EDIT: Fixed!
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Also, William Birkin is from Resident Evil.

Back to top Go down
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Also, William Birkin is from Resident Evil.

Thanks, I fixed that and added more characters I found within files of a previous SSBC update, though I should add something to those because there might be a reason they were left unmentioned in the new update.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:34 pm

you forgot Twilight Sparkle and wreck-it ralph, confirmed via GigaPichu's SSBC comics
Back to top Go down
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:06 pm

StayPuft wrote:
you forgot Twilight Sparkle and wreck-it ralph, confirmed via GigaPichu's SSBC comics
A...are you serious?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:15 pm

SSBC has hit big times as stuff is getting leaked. Kappa
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:25 pm

VirtualSonic43 wrote:
StayPuft wrote:
A...are you serious?

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/338/6/c/weegee_is_doorkeeper_by_gigapichu-d5n2ckx.png

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/081/7/8/citf___toppest_of_tiers_by_gigapichu-d4tkzis.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/074/0/d/he_speaks_the_truth_by_gigapichu-d4su50g.jpg

this was a good series
Back to top Go down
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:41 pm

StayPuft wrote:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/338/6/c/weegee_is_doorkeeper_by_gigapichu-d5n2ckx.png

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/081/7/8/citf___toppest_of_tiers_by_gigapichu-d4tkzis.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/074/0/d/he_speaks_the_truth_by_gigapichu-d4su50g.jpg

this was a good series
I'm not sure those are official. Though GigaPichu seems to be the guy who made Weegee's moveset and sprites. I may ask the guy if Twilight Sparkle is indeed coming to SSBC in the future. Though I think I remember seeing Wreck-It Ralph being confirmed for DLC in the future.

BTW if I find out the Twilight Sparkle bit is true, that would make my day (Geez, just look at my avatar and tell).
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:49 pm

GigaPichu is like head spriter he made good things like Ridley, Porky, Marth, Klonoa, Weegee, Petey Piranha, Snivy...

anything by him is basically confirm
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:59 pm

yes let us speculate the fan game
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:04 pm

AEM wrote:
yes let us speculate the fan game

since smash bros 4 is out we might as well before smash bros 5 discussion inevitably starts
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Goku in Crusade doesn't make much sense, but he's half-accepted thanks to SSF2 and being a viable fighter to start with.

This only makes me wonder what would happen if a pony landed in Crusade.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:06 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
Goku in Crusade doesn't make much sense, but he's half-accepted thanks to SSF2 and being a viable fighter to start with.

we'd lose all credibility and most people would quit playing the game, including most dev team members

on the plus side we'd have all the bronies playing so
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:10 pm

HypeConduit wrote:

I remember Rainbow Dash supposedly being an exclusive character for Fleep. Don't know what happened to that being a thing though.

If a pony does get in, I won't really pay much mind to it. I just won't pick that character.
Back to top Go down
DimpsyVS
Level 2 CPU
DimpsyVS

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:25 pm

StayPuft wrote:
GigaPichu is like head spriter he made good things like Ridley, Porky, Marth, Klonoa, Weegee, Petey Piranha, Snivy...

anything by him is basically confirm
I dunno... he did make a Rainbow Dash thing and said that wasn't for SSBC even though it said so in his description...

HypeConduit wrote:

Super Smash Ponies is an MLP Smash Bros. fan game currently going on and it seems their Twilight plays pretty fine.
In fact seeing a really good Twilight Sparkle in Smash Bros. Crusade is possible, seeing as how most of her moves would revolve around her magic and maybe some melee attacks.
Though I'd rather see this kind of play style be used for a different character, like Silver.
I just don't think MLP needs a rep in SSBC because we'd lose a lot of fans and I don't think it'd be all that fun to be that way. Goku is enough. I think the safest bet of an MLP rep in this fan game is DLC. Otherwise I just don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Twilight Sparkle is def. not planned, or any other pony for that matter

Shrek, on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:47 pm

StayPuft wrote:
Twilight Sparkle is def. not planned, or any other pony for that matter

Shrek, on the other hand...

Shrek is love, Shrek is life
Back to top Go down
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:47 am

When can we expect to see a Food Fight rep?
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:36 am

Slissith wrote:
Relax, bro! We're talkin' about Sunshine Goodness! You could give her a cracker jack ring and she'll still say "yes"!
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:46 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Relax, bro! We're talkin' about Sunshine Goodness! You could give her a cracker jack ring and she'll still say "yes"!

We need to get that Brand X guy on Battlefield doing that swag as hell walk-in.

SSBC SPECULATION THREAD Mr+Clipboard
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:49 am

HypeConduit wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Slissith wrote:

We need to get that Brand X guy on Battlefield doing that swag as hell walk-in.

SSBC SPECULATION THREAD Mr+Clipboard
Corporate picked your game to test the new Brand X detergent with elixaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:22 am

who even cares about ponies

we are approaching the end of the year of our lord 2014 and reimu hakurei still isn't in crusade
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:32 pm

You mean Hatsune Miku right?
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:14 pm

tfw Bluster Kong will never be in Smash
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:45 am

AEM wrote:
ew no
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:20 am

minerva wrote:
AEM wrote:
ew no
Miku is going to be on David Letterman, her US takeover is unavoidable. We must give into her demands now so she may have mercy on us.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:30 am

minerva wrote:
who even cares about ponies

we are approaching the end of the year of our lord 2014 and reimu hakurei still isn't in crusade

Probably because the only suggestion thread for a touhou character was like "This if fucking stupid and I think there should be a fucking character from fucking touhou, fuck the rules... but choose which one you want from like 30."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSBC SPECULATION THREAD   SSBC SPECULATION THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

SSBC SPECULATION THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next