Audio Team is closing their doors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

Audio Team is closing their doors Empty
PostSubject: Audio Team is closing their doors   Audio Team is closing their doors EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:54 am

Due to inactivity, the Crusade development team will be closing their doors on Audio Team.

We will no longer be accepting new members to the team. Anyone who wants to offer any audio contributions for the project can do so as a 3rd party. If you have songs, sound effects, voice clips you was to propose, please send me a private message. Myself & several other developers will evaluation the contents you are offering and will reply back as soon as we can.

Also, so that others don't get confused. The Stage Spriting Team will be adopting the yellow-colored text to their name.

If you are currently on the Audio Team, I have a suggestion. The boards will be open until Saturday night to give you time to collect all your contents, notes, etc. that you don't want lost.

To end this on a positive note, on behalf of the Crusade Development Team, I would like to thank Afilion, DC9, & Kirby for sticking around and keeping the Audio Team alive for as long as it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Audio Team is closing their doors   Audio Team is closing their doors EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:11 pm

I'll still be around doing le sfx's. This isn't going to stop me. (What will stop me is if the Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup servers go down. But it won't happen so long as the home server keeps trucking.)

Thanks gaiz for helping me out in my troubles. Maybe I'll find another place in development to put myself in. Maybe backroom, if I ever get around to doing the blasted application.

Audio Team is closing their doors 6CDJuLp

Last edited by Kirby on Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Audio Team is closing their doors   Audio Team is closing their doors EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:16 pm

This is a shame. Oh well, hope to see some great music in Crusade's update, myself being a DJ and general Audiophile. Great job, everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Audio Team is closing their doors   Audio Team is closing their doors EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:27 am

Since there is no need to further discuss anything relating to this topic, this thread will be locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audio Team is closing their doors   Audio Team is closing their doors Empty

Back to top Go down

Audio Team is closing their doors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1