HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! Empty
PostSubject: Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!   Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:04 am

Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! Logo
Freshly announced, after it's been hinted for months. It's a collaboration between Pokémon and Tekken and is being made by Namco.

I am so jazzed about this, it's only been announced for arcade machines so far but I've heard this is standard from Namco and their games get console releases soon after.

As characters and stages get announced I'll try putting the details here.

CHARACTERS
Lucario (+ Mega Lucario)
Machamp
Blaziken (Shown in a preview screen almost exactly a year from the full announcement)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!   Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:06 am

It's being released in the arcades? That I can understand, as a rcades I believe are still big in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!   Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 am

C_Mill24 wrote:
It's being released in the arcades? That I can understand, as a rcades I believe are still big in Japan.
And there are precedent for both Tekken and Pokémon to have arcade releases. Tekken almost always comes to console, but there was a full Pokémon arcade disc collecting game that never made it to the West. But I suppose it'd be a lot trickier to bring something like that to consoles compared to a fighter.

EDIT: I made an initial roster for the hell of it. This'll either prove to be a vision of the future, or a huge embarrassment for being way off, whichever.
Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! PokkenTournament_zps8c297d68
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU
VultureDuck

PostSubject: Re: Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!   Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:02 am

Oh goodie, they have Machamp. He is one my favorite Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Johnny64

Johnny64

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!   Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 am

Ok, i was pretty sure Namco was focused on making Tekken 7 instead of this, besides:

But other than that, it seems like it'll be a great hit in Japan, more hyped about Tekken 7
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!   Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Brings a whole new meaning to competitive pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!   Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:59 pm

WHO NIDOKING HERE
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Slissith

Slissith

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!   Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:03 am

Ganonthegreat wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
And there are precedent for both Tekken and Pokémon to have arcade releases. Tekken almost always comes to console, but there was a full Pokémon arcade disc collecting game that never made it to the West. But I suppose it'd be a lot trickier to bring something like that to consoles compared to a fighter.

EDIT: I made an initial roster for the hell of it. This'll either prove to be a vision of the future, or a huge embarrassment for being way off, whichever.
Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! PokkenTournament_zps8c297d68

Ganon, I like your roster. Personally I'd also like to see:

• Snorlax - Body Slams, slow but not that slow, grappling etc.
  • Muk - Lots of grappling and binding, very resistant, can change it's shape to evade.
  • Golem - Slow but strong, very resistant, rollout, very big mass, earthquakes.
  • Heracross - Low flying, horn uppercuts, uppercut centric fighter, great block, great combo ability.
  • Alakazam - Slow but long range grab, leviation, some ranged moves such as psychic etc.
  • Kingler - Extremely powerful, good range, slow, big mass, good block.
  • Gengar - Quite fast, shaow ball, shadow sneak, temporal intangibility, low mass and bad block, bad grappling.
  • Sudowoodo - Average speed, rock throw.
  • Skarmory - Can fly and glide, claw grab, abysmal block, big mass, average speed.
  • Aerodactly - Can fly and glide, claw grab, seismic toss, abysmal block, average mass, quite fast.
  • Mr. Mime - Small mass, amazing block, barrier creation, psychic, bad hand to hand attacks, average to slow speed.

etc etc etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!   Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokkén Tournament: Pokemon x Tekken!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1