HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moveset Competition v2.0!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:35 am

AEM's post count at this moment is 1337.

Also I may abstain from this round since I got super busy and forgot about it, don't wait for my entry.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:55 am

Deadline was yesterday so
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:01 pm

OK fine then
just sayin' was all
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Will the movesets be posted tomorrow for people to see?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:27 pm

I suppose that is cool unless anyone has objections to that
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm good with that. Could you put them in spoilers tho so they dont extend the page to Venus.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Bad Boy's Corner
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:25 am

StayPuft, how do you want us to show the scores?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:25 am

I think we'll just post how everyone placed from 1 to 7. They should be posted by this evening after I finish organizing everything.
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:36 am

I cant wait to see. Ooo, look at me, I'm shaking in my little space boots. Yea no one remembers that movie.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:14 pm

The results are in and the winner is  Gronos 
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:53 am

I haven't finished putting the post together, I'm still debating if I should just post the top 3 spots or if everyone wants to know how they placed
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:19 am

I feel like top 3 spots would be nicest. I vote that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:57 am

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
I feel like top 3 spots would be nicest. I vote that. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Wow this is taking a long time. Ill help with judging next round if you judges need help.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 pm

I'm actually just really lazy, it should be done soon though.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Based on my thoughts and Blitz’s thoughts, here are the top three and their movesets! Note that we thought all the movesets were very good in their own ways, and we did not think that any of these were downright terrible. The way this was decided was pretty simple, Blitz and I ranked the contestants 1 through 7 separately (1 being the best and so on), then I added up each contestant's "score", so if I listed you as 4 and Blitz listed you as 2, you got 6 points. The one with the fewest points won. Thank you all for entering! The other movesets will be posted shortly.

1st. HypeConduit
Thoughts:
Moveset:

2nd. Dustination
Thoughts:
Moveset:

3rd. Dr. CanadianBacon
Thoughts:
Moveset:
Back to top Go down
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU
Dr. CanadianBacon

Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Congrats Hype, I'm surprised I placed as well, considering it was my second moveset! I'll take it, congrats to Hype and Dust, amazing movesets guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Well done you three! Very Happy

SP will you also post the feedback along with our movesets? Also, is it possible to go any more in-depth on the feedback? I realise it could be difficult to give lengthy feedback for so many different movesets. If you think it's a good idea, maybe I could judge next round to see if I can give thorough feedback?
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Congrats Hype, Dusty, and Dr. Canadian Bacon. Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Dry wrote:
Well done you three! Very Happy

SP will you also post the feedback along with our movesets? Also, is it possible to go any more in-depth on the feedback? I realise it could be difficult to give lengthy feedback for so many different movesets. If you think it's a good idea, maybe I could judge next round to see if I can give thorough feedback?

Honestly 2 judges was a reaally bad idea, I think it hindered the judging process pretty greatly. Any number of judges next round would be ideal.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Wow, thanks a bunch SP and Blitz! I really thought that the D.Special was a bit wonky, but I wanted to do something that I knew would be a bit different. Not complaining though, thanks a lot, and congrats to Dust and Canadian Bacon too!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dustination

Mach Rider
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Nice job everyone!
Hype and Bacon, yours were fantastic. I don't think I deserved to get placed this high honestly, not in comparison to yours anyway.

SP and Blitz I appreciate the work going into this, I would love to see what everyone else entered though.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Here are the other entrants' movesets! I do feel a bit bad about how this first competition played out on my part, hopefully I won't be as lazy next time around.

Ganonthegreat
Thoughts:
Moveset:

Dry
Thoughts:
Moveset:

Gamey DJ
Thoughts:
Moveset:

C_Mill
Thoughts:
Moveset:
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Also, I know I was joking around with the Minecraft Style stick-in, but at one point or another I actually considered having his final smash involve Herobrine. I'm so glad I didn't.
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:06 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
Also, I know I was joking around with the Minecraft Style stick-in, but at one point or another I actually considered having his final smash involve Herobrine. I'm so glad I didn't.

I'm glad as well
Back to top Go down
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU
Gamey DJ

nah

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:28 pm

So whos this week's character?
Back to top Go down
SP

cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:04 pm

HypeConduit is allowed to choose the character if he wants otherwise I will let you know soon
Back to top Go down
AEM

AEM

Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:53 pm

I started my Fall semester of College today, so I wasn't able to finish this until after I got all of my classes and stuff straightened out. I was also kinda preoccupied with making a moveset for Shovel Knight for another project and didn't find any other spare time to work on this before the deadline.
But yeah I felt like this would have been a fun challenge and made a moveset for him anyways! I am going to post it here because it's still relevant why not.
Steve (Minecraft):

Last edited by AEM on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks for the honor, StayPuft, and I'll accept it. Can you allow me a bit of time to decide? I'd like a few hours.

Also, sorry you couldn't enter earlier, AEM, your moveset looks great!
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:43 am

Ah, if it's better to have multiple judges, I'll judge as well then.

Also, are we allowed to reply to our feedback? I noticed both of you claimed that my inventory system wouldn't work in a fighting game. Could you elaborate a bit more, considering that most of my intro and my description for Neutral Special detailed how this one in particular was specifically designed to work in a fighting game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moveset Competition v2.0!   Moveset Competition v2.0! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moveset Competition v2.0!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next