HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreemlan
Level 4 CPU
Dreemlan

Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters Empty
PostSubject: Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters   Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Have any of you guys tried both?

I'm currently playing Smash with the Logitech F510 and feel no delay, but am worried that when I use the Gamecube controller it will actually be worse in terms of delay.

I have been playing a lot of Melee and Project M on Dolphin lately, which is what I will mainly be using the controller for.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters   Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:32 pm

I never used neither adapter before. I do however plan to buy the one Nintendo presented to be bundled with Smash U.
Back to top Go down
Dreemlan
Level 4 CPU
Dreemlan

PostSubject: Re: Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters   Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Smash King wrote:

I never used neither adapter before. I do however plan to buy the one Nintendo presented to be bundled with Smash U.

I heard about Nintendo's adapter, but I didn't know it came in a bundle, very cool!

I will probably get the bundle as well eventually, but I am not sure how good their adapter will be in terms of input delay, though I'd assume it'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters   Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Yea, the bundle should be available at your local Gamestop. Its Smash Bros. U, along with the Gamecube adapter & Gamecube controller. Its $100.

Its a wired controller & wired adapter, so I'm sure the input will be smooth unlike the wireless ones where the connection would be more complex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters   Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayflash vs Raphnet GC Adapters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: The Arcade-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com