View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:30 am

Falcon's Knee Smash hitbox is odd. It seems to be jutted out like a pseudo disjointed hitbox, while the inside of the knee is sour.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:14 am

I didn't even know there was a topic here. also Ichigo's side b isn't that broken.
You can:
- walk forward before he slashes
- Spot dodge
- Out prioritize the move with something

It's pretty easy to deal with once you get the hang of it.

who has online here btw?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie?feature=mhee
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:32 am

Traweezie wrote:
I didn't even know there was a topic here. also Ichigo's side b isn't that broken.
You can:
- Spot dodge

who has online here btw?
I don't, though I heard the online is balls and extremely glitchy.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:02 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Traweezie wrote:
You can:
- Spot dodge

who has online here btw?
I don't, though I heard the online is balls and extremely glitchy.

yeah crusade online is better but flash 2 is more fair since it's server based. I guess mcleod is working on the online code to not be as buggy along with the servers
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Traweezie wrote:
Ichigo's side b isn't that broken.
You can:
- Spot dodge

No, it's pretty broken. You get like one frame (technically 2 for reaction due to SSF2 running at 30 fps) to hit him before the hitbox appears, any earlier and he's invincible. It is largely disjointed, very fast, and Ichigo can control how far he moves before re-appearing. And it is an alternative recovery move. And it combos into stuff due to low endlag. I have seen very few other moves in smash history that are as broken as that.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:01 pm

vBrawl Tornado? Troll
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:09 pm

That would be one of the few moves.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:34 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Traweezie wrote:
You can:
- Spot dodge

No, it's pretty broken. You get like one frame (technically 2 for reaction due to SSF2 running at 30 fps) to hit him before the hitbox appears, any earlier and he's invincible. It is largely disjointed, very fast, and Ichigo can control how far he moves before re-appearing. And it is an alternative recovery move. And it combos into stuff due to low endlag. I have seen very few other moves in smash history that are as broken as that.

During the move he can get hit by moves that have more priority(or you can always grab him). Trust me the move is pretty stupid but not as stupid as you think.
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:34 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Traweezie wrote:
You can:
- Spot dodge

During the move he can get hit by moves that have more priority(or you can always grab him). Trust me the move is pretty stupid but not as stupid as you think.

Example: https://youtu.be/GjCFtbuzrKU
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:14 am

Traweezie wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
Traweezie wrote:
You can:
- Spot dodge

Example: https://youtu.be/GjCFtbuzrKU
It's stupid pretty much like the light dash in the previous demo.
Back to top Go down
Zoro90
Level 2 CPU
Zoro90

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:46 am

how to unlook captain.falcon
and how to play adventur or classic mode
Back to top Go down
Traweezie

Traweezie

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:43 pm

hey uh merc I wanna know your mgn. I think I played you with my marth
Back to top Go down
Alucard
Level 3 CPU
Alucard

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Ive played the game yesterday and its not bad, there are quite some things that I really like.
The first thing are the stages, there are a lot of stages that would never come to my mind like the a link to the past stage or the clockworktown stage. the design of the stages ( allies, items, stage hazards ) are also very sophisticated. another thing are the sprites, for some characters there quite well and the last thing are some of the final smashes. I really love the one from DK which just brings him back to his first title, where he is standing on a red steal beam and the player can choose where he throws his barrels, just awesome, the final smash from marth is also very cool ... its the same like in the other smash titles but after the final hit a life bar from the fire emblem game is appearing over the opponents head and loses all his health and the opponent is getting smashed away !!! I dont know but such small changes makes the difference and the feel of a game, all those small details which represents those characters. and by the way the black mage is a very cool character and his final smash too.

I could imagine the final smash of DK could be introduced if Cranky Kong would one day be playable in smash bros. crusade, because he is the first Donkey Kong from the arcade game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how is SSF2v0.9b   So how is SSF2v0.9b - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So how is SSF2v0.9b
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: The Arcade-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com