HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SSF2's Direct

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: SSF2's Direct   Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:48 pm

In case someone missed the SSF2 Direct


Please don't kill me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamey DJ
Level 6 CPU


  Ristar
  697
  nah

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:05 pm

*crys during the video*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3842
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Basically stuff we knew about + stuff we dont care about + Isaac

cool stuff yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:11 pm

They are trying waaaaaaaaay too hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King


  8665
  EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:01 pm


Definitely was a good presentation. I'm not a SSF2 fan myself, but I gotta give credit where its due.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GigaPichu



  Weegee
  3392

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:07 pm

I thought it was funny how most of the fans had no idea who Issac was, but I'm very glad about all the new Nintendo reps.
I don't know shit about issac so im looking forward to seeing what he can do.
Chibi Robo looks amazing too.

Sadly they still dont have Classic mode or anything, im afraid it'll probably end up getting more boring for me quickly again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:12 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
I thought it was funny how most of the fans had no idea who Issac was, but I'm very glad about all the new Nintendo reps.
I don't know shit about issac so im looking forward to seeing what he can do.
Chibi Robo looks amazing too.

Sadly they still dont have Classic mode or anything, im afraid it'll probably end up getting more boring for me quickly again.

Well, if special modes can be used on online mode, that's enought for me, it's the only thing i hope the game has, besides a Good Marth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luke-ish
Level 4 CPU


  111

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Void has such a nice voice. I am so happy for those Smash Flash gents. I wish them good luck during these final months in the development process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:49 pm

And SSF2 was delayed again :V

Who's gonna play it when it comes out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell



  Evil Ryu
  8819

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Only if it comes out within the next half hour, maybe an hour tops i'll still be up.  Not specifically for the demo, but if it does come out in that window i'll definitely start playing.

On another note, SSF2 now has more likes on facebook than Project: M.  What even


Last edited by Perfect Hell on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
And SSF2 was delayed again :V

Who's gonna play it when it comes out?
Maybe later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercuryHg34



  Ridley
  3883

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
a Good Marth

You can blame PH4 for that one. Gave them a page of balancing notes at APEX this year, it was kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Random
  2741
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:35 pm

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
a Good Marth

You can blame PH4 for that one. Gave them a page of balancing notes at APEX this year, it was kind of funny.

Oh my god haha
PH you're amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:14 am

MercuryHg34 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
a Good Marth

You can blame PH4 for that one. Gave them a page of balancing notes at APEX this year, it was kind of funny.
I don't like blaming people, so yeah
What i don't like of Crusade's Marth, is that Tipper seems so strange, at least to me, and that it takes almost forever to kill

Edit: GAME IS NOT OUT YET, TIRED OF WAITING... WENT TO SLEEP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
desu
Level 6 CPU


  Yoshi
  631
  fanyoshixD

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:52 am

Wut... game is out now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5254
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:59 am

They got their Direct on both Smashboards and Kotaku, for any fangame that's pretty damn impressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
MercuryHg34



  Ridley
  3883

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:19 am

We're next, we have to be to keep up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator


  Random
  4173

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:12 am

Robinthegreat wrote:
They got their Direct on both Smashboards and Kotaku, for any fangame that's pretty damn impressive.

and then got delayed by a day lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Playing it, Marth feels more like Brawl, than Melee, i like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell



  Evil Ryu
  8819

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Johnny64 wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
a Good Marth

You can blame PH4 for that one. Gave them a page of balancing notes at APEX this year, it was kind of funny.
I don't like blaming people, so yeah
What i don't like of Crusade's Marth, is that Tipper seems so strange, at least to me, and that it takes almost forever to kill

Edit: GAME IS NOT OUT YET, TIRED OF WAITING... WENT TO SLEEP

You can blame me lol. I literally wrote a page entirely on how Marth wasn't as good as he should be, and then handed it directly to Cleod9 and talked through it with him. And he seemed to really be taking on to what i was saying. Honestly though, he's still not quite right and mostly for reasons i did already tell them. Nair has no kill power whatsoever (doesnt even kill over 100 extremely close to the blastline), Side B activation is janky (timing between hits feels off, can't continue hits with neutral special it has to be side special), Dair still doesnt spike on it's first frames regardless of spacing, it must be tippered which makes spikes harder to pull off than they should be. Fair also doesnt send straight up when tippered, making it worse at performing the ken combo. It also seems to be just barely too slow on endlag, combos into itself dont quite feel right. Still a decent and smooth character, but i would say mid tier.

Crusade Marth feels much smoother these days, you should feel right at home with him in the next version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
a Good Marth

You can blame PH4 for that one. Gave them a page of balancing notes at APEX this year, it was kind of funny.
I don't like blaming people, so yeah
What i don't like of Crusade's Marth, is that Tipper seems so strange, at least to me, and that it takes almost forever to kill

Edit: GAME IS NOT OUT YET, TIRED OF WAITING... WENT TO SLEEP

You can blame me lol.  I literally wrote a page entirely on how Marth wasn't as good as he should be, and then handed it directly to Cleod9 and talked through it with him.  And he seemed to really be taking on to what i was saying.  Honestly though, he's still not quite right and mostly for reasons i did already tell them.  Nair has no kill power whatsoever (doesnt even kill over 100 extremely close to the blastline), Side B activation is janky (timing between hits feels off, can't continue hits with neutral special it has to be side special), Dair still doesnt spike on it's first frames regardless of spacing, it must be tippered which makes spikes harder to pull off than they should be.  Fair also doesnt send straight up when tippered, making it worse at performing the ken combo.  It also seems to be just barely too slow on endlag, combos into itself dont quite feel right.  Still a decent and smooth character, but i would say mid tier.

Crusade Marth feels much smoother these days, you should feel right at home with him in the next version.

Some of you may not know, but i love Brawl more than Melee, and maybe that's one of the reason some characters feel off to me, it's just that im so used to Brawl's campy playstyle, that i can't really go back on Melee. Of anyway, im hoping that Crusade surpases my and everyone's expectations

Oh, and BTW, i won't blame you, you're Perfect Hell, aren't you? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU


  Klonoa
  871
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
MercuryHg34 wrote:
Johnny64 wrote:
a Good Marth

You can blame PH4 for that one. Gave them a page of balancing notes at APEX this year, it was kind of funny.
I don't like blaming people, so yeah
What i don't like of Crusade's Marth, is that Tipper seems so strange, at least to me, and that it takes almost forever to kill

Edit: GAME IS NOT OUT YET, TIRED OF WAITING... WENT TO SLEEP

You can blame me lol.  I literally wrote a page entirely on how Marth wasn't as good as he should be, and then handed it directly to Cleod9 and talked through it with him.  And he seemed to really be taking on to what i was saying.  Honestly though, he's still not quite right and mostly for reasons i did already tell them.  Nair has no kill power whatsoever (doesnt even kill over 100 extremely close to the blastline), Side B activation is janky (timing between hits feels off, can't continue hits with neutral special it has to be side special), Dair still doesnt spike on it's first frames regardless of spacing, it must be tippered which makes spikes harder to pull off than they should be.  Fair also doesnt send straight up when tippered, making it worse at performing the ken combo.  It also seems to be just barely too slow on endlag, combos into itself dont quite feel right.  Still a decent and smooth character, but i would say mid tier.

Crusade Marth feels much smoother these days, you should feel right at home with him in the next version.

I'm already pretty snug with this current version. If he's going to be even better, I'd be super happy. I don't main him, but I do know that Crusade Marth is already pretty close to the real thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny64



  Snake
  1272

PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:29 pm

So, after playing for some time, i can clearly see the game is good, and im hoping that Online Mode is good as well :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SSF2's Direct   Today at 7:25 am

Back to top Go down
 
SSF2's Direct
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SSF2 fanfiction
» Captain Direct!
» Super Smash Bros. Direct June 14th
» 3/20 DIRECT DRIVE LOFT PARTY - LUKEINO, CLAY NYCE, DJ SEOUL
» ebay listing - blue beetle dc direct, DCUC short hair aquaman

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum