I have nothing to do...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

I have nothing to do... Empty
PostSubject: I have nothing to do...   I have nothing to do... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:34 pm

So I did a mini tourney with the AI of 0.9Test. And they all sucked. I had to do this on stamina mode to make sure the AI is doing something the entire time as sometimes they will just flat out do nothing, especially on the Vegetable Valley stage.

The AI were put in teams of three. The only character I couldn't fit in was Goku.

The Teams:
Mario, Luigi, Peach

Toad, DK, Yoshi

Wario, Waluigi, Petey Piranha

Pikachu, Pichu, Snivy

Jiggs, Mewtwo, Lucario

Link, Toon Link, Ganon

Samus, ZSS, Ridley

Kirby, Gooey, Meta Knight

Fox, Falco, Krystal

C. Falcon, Mach Rider, Saki

Ness, Lucas, Porky

Marth, Game & Watch, Rayman

Weegee, Ashley, Geno

Ice Climbers, ROB, Duck Hunt Dog

Snake, Bomberman, Phoenix Wright

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles

Shadow, Ristar, Mega Man

Ryu, Chun-Li, Evil Ryu

I made a random Bracket, and here's how it turned out:
The AI of Super Smash Bros Crusade needs fixing, loike naow!!1!:

Why did I even make this?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: I have nothing to do...   I have nothing to do... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:32 pm

AI tier list says Snake and Bomberman are S tier
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: I have nothing to do...   I have nothing to do... EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:14 pm

I did a singles tourney with all the characters in 0.9Test, with the AI set to level 10 and all battles set on FD. The AI are all stupid, especially against the winner of the tourney.

#DK BANNED #Fix AI #NOW:

The AI don't know how to deal with DK's down b, and since he gets started and never stops, the victim gets up to humongous damage, mostly because the AI moves toward the opponent whether it by walking to them, or falling to where they are. I literally had to stop the tourney because Porky kept falling towards DK as he was doing his down b and his damage racked up to max percentage, and as DK's down b doesn't kill, it was essentially limbo. I also had to restart some matches, both involving Link, as the AI would get to the edges of the stage and taunt forever. Sometimes the AI starts planking at the ledge for a while when one of the players is standing on the edge of the stage where they are hanging.

Also, the AI is terrible at follow ups and actually attacking. They're attack patterns are like in Brawl where they sometimes just throw out a smash attack for no rhyme or reason, especially when the opponent is on the other side of the stage. They really have a hard time killing each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have nothing to do...   I have nothing to do... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have nothing to do...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Crusade Community ::  :: Spam Section-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com