Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Thread   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:49 am

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Er, Mario Vs Donkey Kong? Uh, I could care less. They're all the same, literally, THE EXACT SAME.
Mario Maker was real ._. (And looks pretty decent, seeing it's not only 8-Bit, but also Mario U.)

MvDK1 wasn't anything like the later installments. It was more like Donkey Kong for the Gameboy.

As for Mario Maker, it may just be me, but I feel like it's trying to compete with the ROM hacking community. (Not advocating ROM usage) It'll probably be simple to use, but offer low flexibility in the actual creation. You can think of it as Nintendo's Sploder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU

Random
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Thread   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:53 am

HypeConduit wrote:
Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
Er, Mario Vs Donkey Kong? Uh, I could care less. They're all the same, literally, THE EXACT SAME.
Mario Maker was real ._. (And looks pretty decent, seeing it's not only 8-Bit, but also Mario U.)

MvDK1 wasn't anything like the later installments. It was more like Donkey Kong for the Gameboy.

As for Mario Maker, it may just be me, but I feel like it's trying to compete with the ROM hacking community. (Not advocating ROM usage) It'll probably be simple to use, but offer low flexibility in the actual creation. You can think of it as Nintendo's Sploder.
Looking at Mario Maker kind of looks like a wtered down version of Super Mario Flash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEM

Geno
  Ariand54321

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Thread   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:30 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
and microsoft/EA dont even place they were murdered flat-out

idk if ubisoft was even there
maybe not mentally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU

Waluigi
  Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Thread   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:39 pm

HypeConduit wrote:
Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:

Honestly, I loved the first MvDK, but it seems they do the same thing always now. It's just about the mini's now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Thread   Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Anyone noticed that there we some other games not mentioned during Nintendo's presentation? There is this new game called Devil's Third. Looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Perfect Hell

Evil Ryu

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Thread   Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Sunset Overdrive looks great. And the new Mortal Kombat characters look awesome, can't wait to main that insect girl

SSBC Head Character Balancer

SSBC Programmer

SSBC Back Room Founder

SSF2 Back Room Member

Competitive discussion is what I do

Crusade Movesets:  projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t1613-pending-moveset-topic#45702
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock

Ryu
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Thread   Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:17 pm

MEGA SABLEYE CONFIRMED

My favourite Pokémon bar none, so this is E3 won for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 2014 Thread   

Back to top Go down

E3 2014 Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2