HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:38 am

Dustination wrote:
Ganonthegreat wrote:
As for the second, I actually have three Shinies of that Pokémon so this'll bump up their value nicely Razz

I have four of them, lmao.
Are they more common than other pokemon or something?
I don't think so really.
Spoiler:
 

EDIT:
More Info:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3843
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:58 am

wow Mega Audino

now I must choose between it and mega lopunny

also iirc shinies are easier to come by in friend safari so if you're spending a shitton of time there you'll inevitably run into one

I know I ran into shiny Aipom when I was training with the audinos in the aipom/audino safari
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:04 am

StayPuft wrote:
wow Mega Audino

now I must choose between it and mega lopunny

also iirc shinies are easier to come by in friend safari so if you're spending a shitton of time there you'll inevitably run into one

I know I ran into shiny Aipom when I was training with the audinos in the aipom/audino safari
0.0

You still have that Aipom? If so I'd love to trade for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Dry



  4607

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Isn't Slowbro's shell supposed to be a mutated Shellder?

So does that mean Mega Slowbro kills his Shellder and wears it like Buffalo Bill?

Man Pokemon is getting brutal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slissith



  Bowser
  2229
  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Dry wrote:
Isn't Slowbro's shell supposed to be a mutated Shellder?

So does that mean Mega Slowbro kills his Shellder and wears it like Buffalo Bill?

Man Pokemon is getting brutal.

Just wait till you see Mega Parasect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Slissith wrote:
Dry wrote:
Isn't Slowbro's shell supposed to be a mutated Shellder?

So does that mean Mega Slowbro kills his Shellder and wears it like Buffalo Bill?

Man Pokemon is getting brutal.

Just wait till you see Mega Parasect.
Nah, Mega Tropius is next Kappa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Random
  2778
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:17 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Slissith wrote:
Dry wrote:
Isn't Slowbro's shell supposed to be a mutated Shellder?

So does that mean Mega Slowbro kills his Shellder and wears it like Buffalo Bill?

Man Pokemon is getting brutal.

Just wait till you see Mega Parasect.
Nah, Mega Tropius is next Kappa

Now I'm going to be very upset when there is neither mega Parasect or Tropius
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:43 am

Dry wrote:
Isn't Slowbro's shell supposed to be a mutated Shellder?

So does that mean Mega Slowbro kills his Shellder and wears it like Buffalo Bill?

Man Pokemon is getting brutal.
I think it's like the GS Ball, if they just don't talk about it, eventually everybody will just forget about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Dry



  4607

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:52 am

Mega Parasect
The MUSHROOM Pokemon
The human-like head of this POKEMON is in fact a real decapitated human head, used as a new host due to the disintegration of the previous one. The powerful pincers of the deceased PARAS bore through the eyes of the human head, now used in a spear-like fashion. The mushroom is unable to produce spores, releasing copious amounts of blood instead, and releases a low, hungry drone when it detects the fear of its prey. Its prey include baby CUBCHOO and sleeping children. The sight of a happy, loving family is often inspiration for this POKEMON to obtain a fresh head.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:52 am

Dry wrote:
Mega Parasect
The MUSHROOM Pokemon
The human-like head of this POKEMON is in fact a real decapitated human head, used as a new host due to the disintegration of the previous one. The powerful pincers of the deceased PARAS bore through the eyes of the human head, now used in a spear-like fashion. The mushroom is unable to produce spores, releasing copious amounts of blood instead, and releases a low, hungry drone when it detects the fear of its prey. Its prey include baby CUBCHOO and sleeping children. The sight of a happy, loving family is often inspiration for this POKEMON to obtain a fresh head.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:16 am



Just letting you guys know there's a big stream going on. All signs point to Primal Rayquaza at the end along with maybe other goodies. The announcements should be 16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST, 11:00 EDT and 08:00 PDT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
VultureDuck
Level 6 CPU


  Ridley
  858

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 pm

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire-mega-pidgeot-mega-beedrill-mega-latios-and-mega-latias-leaked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3843
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Mega Beedrill + Adaptability looks scary, dat Poison Jab

also 100% accurate Hurricane with Mega Pidgeot is pretty nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:08 am

I actually used the ROM from Twitch Plays Pokémon to generate a Bird Jesus clone for X/Y. I look forward to Mega Evolving that beast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU


  Waluigi
  829
  Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:49 am

I think the fact that every Legendary Pokemon can be found is amazing. I always love me a Legendary hunt!

Also happy Beedrill got a Mega Evolution, I love Beedrill's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3843
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:40 am

Dr. CanadianBacon wrote:
I think the fact that every Legendary Pokemon can be found is amazing. I always love me a Legendary hunt!

Also happy Beedrill got a Mega Evolution, I love Beedrill's.

Not as much as GigaPichu, he has sexual fantasies about them Smile))))))))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU


  Waluigi
  829
  Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:14 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
MmmMm gurl

This game is looking great.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:49 pm

Glalie probably will still suck. : /
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3843
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:54 pm

M. Glalie looks like a muppet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustination



  Random
  2778
  Dustination

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Glalie looks fucking awesome I love it

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:49 pm

Mega Glalie's ability is Refrigerate, and it's pretty pointless as Glalie hardly learns any offensive Normal type moves. The best you can get is Refrigerate STAB Explosion. Let that sink in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3843
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:01 pm

It does get return/frustration, we also dont know what move tutors will be available
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3843
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:16 am

Well game is out in Amurica, probably completely overshadowed by Smash Wii U though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. CanadianBacon
Level 6 CPU


  Waluigi
  829
  Dr.CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:27 am

StayPuft wrote:
Well game is out in Amurica, probably completely overshadowed by Smash Wii U though

Probably. I plan to get the game for Christmas, I got Smash Wii U yesterday...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:42 am

Got it and I remembered how slow the game itself feels when starting out. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparlock



  Ryu
  5261
  Ganonthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:26 pm

Like Smash Bros, I have a week to wait before I get it D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/
Dry



  4607

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:23 pm

C_Mill24 wrote:
Got it and I remembered how slow the game itself feels when starting out. :/

As in, even compared to other games in the series? Pokemon's always been very slow starting out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU


  Random
  2071
  C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Dry wrote:
C_Mill24 wrote:
Got it and I remembered how slow the game itself feels when starting out. :/

As in, even compared to other games in the series? Pokemon's always been very slow starting out.
Yeah, in comparison to the other games of the series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP



  Crash Bandicoot
  3843
  cellularSP

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:12 pm

DexNav is by far the best new feature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.   Today at 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire discussion topic.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE
» Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
» Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire 3DS
» NEW Pokemon Omega Ruby And Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
» Pokemon Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby Confirmed

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: The Arcade-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum