HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't post anything in chat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

Can't post anything in chat! Empty
PostSubject: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:11 pm

I cannot post anything in chat. The chat still appears and I can join it but when I try to post something the chat just reloads.

Help?
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:40 pm

I get similar problems. Reloading usually fixes the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:59 pm

I tried reloading, it doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 pm

I recall Gamey having the same problems. I'll look into it when I find the time. Or perhaps its Forumotion having some bug issues, who knows. But I'll research the issue none the less.
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 am

Possibly a related issue, something on the site isn't loading properly for me; might be one of the ads. I have to stop the page loading each time, and that lets me access whatever thread it is.

Could be html acting up, because the reply box is tiny and doesn't have html tools on it.
Back to top Go down
rexos
Level 5 CPU
rexos

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:57 am

nobody is in the chat anyways lmao
Back to top Go down
DemonicGamerAzazel
Level 6 CPU
DemonicGamerAzazel

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:18 pm

OK, I don't know if someone did something, or if it just resolved itself, but the chat is functioning normally for me again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Dry wrote:
Possibly a related issue, something on the site isn't loading properly for me; might be one of the ads. I have to stop the page loading each time, and that lets me access whatever thread it is.

Could be html acting up, because the reply box is tiny and doesn't have html tools on it.

All of this. Plus for me, loading each page takes around 1-2 minutes to load and the chatbox at the bottom of the main page doesn't show up at all.
Back to top Go down
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:42 pm

These issues are probably Forumotion updating a few things to every forum that it owns.
Back to top Go down
Afilion
Level 4 CPU
Afilion

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Same here the chatbox isn't working for me. Let's all blame SK. It's SK's fault! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Afilion.ca
Smash King
Smash King
Smash King

EJ88201

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:03 pm

I had done some research and it appears that EVERY forum created under Forumotion is experiencing the same issues with their sites. The Forumotion Tech Team will eventually fix these problems.

I will try to reach out to Det to know what forum version this is so I can report it to the tech team to fix it sooner than later.

In other words, this is all just a technical difficulty from Forumotion effecting other sites. IT IS NOT YOUR BROWSER. So please, be careful not to do any modifications to your browser assuming your FireFox, I.E, Chrome, etc is the issue.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:29 pm

[gags when king said IE]
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Smash King wrote:
...FireFox, I.E, Chrome...

Safari and Rockmelt master race  Troll (le)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't post anything in chat!   Can't post anything in chat! Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't post anything in chat!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1