View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" Empty
PostSubject: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Oh look, I found something that's kind of actually big. I call it:
SKATING
I strongly feel as if this has actually been already found, but quickly neglected. Whatever the case, I decided to showcase the glitch in video form, as it's hard to articulate otherwise.
Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sven the Turtle
Level 2 CPU
Sven the Turtle

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Holy crap this is so cool! By the way I love your voice, so I'm checking out your channel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mr. game
Level 3 CPU
mr. game

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:59 pm

I make great combos with this glitch  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Dry

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:21 am

I'm pretty sure Fleep mentioned something about this. There's also a glitch that if you air dodge to the side (not up or down, purely horizontally) a couple of frames before you land, you'll make a massive wavedash. I think these are gonna be fixed.
Back to top Go down
C_Mill24
Level 9 CPU
C_Mill24

C-Mill24

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 am

There was a glitch I discussed about down special sliding which is going to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 pm

This is probably a result of glide tossing. Will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Perfect Hell wrote:
Will be fixed.

That's good. My friends are getting annoyed whenever I do it.  Smile 
I thought it was fun while it lasted, but I'd give it up for balanced gameplay and an actually fair fight any day. Imho, the glitch almost dissolves the concept of a tier list, as each and every character can pull off WaCCKy InsAne StuNTs with it.

But if this remained to be a thing, we'd be seeing top players using heavyweights and whisk through the map like no tomorrow. An agile Petey or Weegee is the last thing we need.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Hell

Perfect Hell

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Yeah, the bug is actually already fixed now that i've tried it. Even slowed down the frame rate to make sure i wasnt just missing the timing.
Back to top Go down
MercuryHg34

MercuryHg34

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:41 am

HypeConduit wrote:
Perfect Hell wrote:
Will be fixed.

That's good. My friends are getting annoyed whenever I do it.  Smile 
I thought it was fun while it lasted, but I'd give it up for balanced gameplay and an actually fair fight any day. Imho, the glitch almost dissolves the concept of a tier list, as each and every character can pull off WaCCKy InsAne StuNTs with it.

But if this remained to be a thing, we'd be seeing top players using heavyweights and whisk through the map like no tomorrow. An agile Petey or Weegee is the last thing we need.

Well our hope is that our cast will be balanced such that there's be only one "tier" anyway. And we've learned from APEX 2013 that an agile Weegee is a broken Weegee, lol.
Back to top Go down
Doq
Level 6 CPU
Doq

Ask in 20 years.

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:21 pm

I just watched Wavedashing 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://www.doqk.ml/
HypeConduit
Level 6 CPU
HypeConduit

Klonoa
  XMister_RatburnX

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Kirby wrote:
I just watched Wavedashing 2.0
And thankfully the removal of it.  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"   CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®" Empty

Back to top Go down

CRITICAL BUG - "SKATING®"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1