HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stories written by my phone's word prediction autofill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Smash Bros Crusade
Administrator
Super Smash Bros Crusade

stories written by my phone's word prediction autofill Empty
PostSubject: stories written by my phone's word prediction autofill   stories written by my phone's word prediction autofill EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:25 am

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a coupon for a while to get a chance to win the game is to be suffering from a friend of mine and I will be at the end of the week of the most part of the most part of the most part of the most part

Alright so I don't think that I amount to the parking garage and the rest is just the way you want me know what to expect you mess with the same thing with my friends list of all of your life is not the only way I could have a great time with you to know that the company and its a good time for a few of my life is not the only way I could have a great time with you to know that the company and its a good time for a few of my life is not the only way I could have a great time with you to know that the company and its a good time

I was in the room as well as the first time in the morning and evening of the most part of the most part of the most part of the most part of the most part of the most part

A new and improved to be a great deal on it for you guys think we are in town this coming Monday night to go with it are the only thing you should know by the time you're back to me know how it is the most popular in range and run it through this and that you have a great deal on it for you guys think we are in town this coming Monday.

Thanks to everyone that came with a friend who is the most important thing to be thriving to be thriving the eco and the other day that you can get a chance of a hunter will kill me now that the best of luck in your home address.

I have been wiped the rabbit when I get back on my own business is a great deal with this one was a little while ago by the time to get the new daily life is to get a good day at work and play some games for a few days ago from the simulation again in a few days and I will not on lyrics and I am going through a few weeks back to the parking situation in which the eco the rabbit when I get a lot more.

If you have a phone with word prediction you should try this.
Back to top Go down
https://projectcrusade.forumotion.com
Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

Ganonthegreat

stories written by my phone's word prediction autofill Empty
PostSubject: Re: stories written by my phone's word prediction autofill   stories written by my phone's word prediction autofill EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:58 am

I tried and got exactly the same.

Yet more proof that I am Det's proxy British Alt.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ganonthegreat/

stories written by my phone's word prediction autofill
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1